Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. Part of any downturn is just having been around the same place for so long. The fire in the belly doesn't burn quite as strong as it once did, as much as it is about the legs not being able to turn over quite as quickly. Hopefully a new challenge will reignite that hunger.

could also be because he was playing alongside an overpriced 90mil player who shaves his own name into the side of his head, that would demotivate anyone lol

I don't think Rooney has lost any of his ability, I think he has been victim of his ability to play in a range of positions and he has been used all over the pitch, rather than his favoured position. Phil Neville was never a master of any position, but more than able in many, that seems to be Roo now?

I don't think Rooney has lost any of his ability, I think he has been victim of his ability to play in a range of positions and he has been used all over the pitch, rather than his favoured position. Phil Neville was never a master of any position, but more than able in many, that seems to be Roo now?
Not lost his ability just the speed of his legs!

The lads a blue through and through. He made a move to the mancs that was the correct one for him and his family, but the lad still has unfinished business here. I belive the fire in his belly went out at man utd and he needed to put things right with us, been training 2 weeks already , he want's to hit the ground running.The only player i have ever seen where you can here the groan of the opposition supporters when he picked the ball up.

The lads a blue through and through. He made a move to the mancs that was the correct one for him and his family, but the lad still has unfinished business here. I belive the fire in his belly went out at man utd and he needed to put things right with us, been training 2 weeks already , he want's to hit the ground running.The only player i have ever seen where you can here the groan of the opposition supporters when he picked the ball up.
If Everton had 40,000 'Blues' like him supporting us , ManU would have to radically increase their ground capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back