Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound like Tom Cleverley doesn't it. Oh wait I bet he hasn't three assists in two seasons. I suppose we will see how we fare against a poor Swansea side before my final thoughts.

They are on the same points as us and he can barely get into their team which has been by and large crap for a wile.

There are more players out there! Good for Rooney that he had a decent game. Here is hoping he continues to do it for United until he retires.

Lets get someone who can do the same but is younger, isnt about to fall off a cliff ability wise and isnt a complete and utter knob.

They are on the same points as us and he can barely get into their team which has been by and large crap for a wile.

There are more players out there! Good for Rooney that he had a decent game. Here is hoping he continues to do it for United until he retires.

Lets get someone who can do the same but is younger, isnt about to fall off a cliff ability wise and isnt a complete and utter knob.
I agree with a younger model. But is there one out there with good pedigree and won't cost the farm. I am noticing Koeman isn't keen on our youth breaking in at the minute. Would have loved Mata but that has been washed away. Hopefully, the scouts have one in mind come January. Lukaku died out there at Chelsea.

Rooney, the straw man every one is clutching at. Quite sad really.

There's nowt else BUT straws to clutch at just now.

Koeman seems to shuffle the pack a little every week, but is essentially flogging the same dead horse of a team for the same results, the moment we play anybody half decent or their lucks out worse than ours

There's nowt else BUT straws to clutch at just now.

Koeman seems to shuffle the pack a little every week, but is essentially flogging the same dead horse of a team for the same results, the moment we play anybody half decent or their lucks out worse than ours
If the answers Rooney, we are asking the wrong question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back