Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was actual club sponsors. Yes he'd have had others outside of this I suspect. I also think that Utd own players image rights whilst under contract or at least used to and pay them a %.
Ah gotcha revenue streams through a mass brand allows a broader dividend as each promote each other so to speak. Ta la.

He's [Poor language removed], but we're going to have to tolerate him until everyone realises he's [Poor language removed] and he's benched. Just hope he isn't handed the captains armband.

Big gamble this.

It's hard to make a case for a new start when we go back 13 years.

Never wanted him to leave; always supported him against the haters; but I have to say - whilst welcoming him back - that he might prove to be a little used player but have a big distracting effect on the team.
Or he might not

I just hope that if he gets constant minutes it livens him up. He will have struggled to get any rhythm going playing in fits and starts at UTD

I'm a little cautious, but also excited.

If he can find a little bit of form, this will be a great signing and if he isn't gonna give 100% for Everton he won't for anyone. I think he's grown up a lot.

Also, commercially, this makes sense. It gives us a presence beyond England where Rooney is very well known.

I would play Rooney behind the striker with Sandro on the right and Mirallas on the left. I don't think Klaassen will get in our team unless someone picks up an injury.

Think he'll prove a lot of people wrong next season
I agree, if the Rooney haters on here are good for one thing then its only going to make him determined to prove them wrong.
Convinced anyway that lots of the negative on here is posted by RS.
Everyone I suspect we are a target of trolls :rant:

I'm a little cautious, but also excited.

If he can find a little bit of form, this will be a great signing and if he isn't gonna give 100% for Everton he won't for anyone. I think he's grown up a lot.

Also, commercially, this makes sense. It gives us a presence beyond England where Rooney is very well known.

Yeah he will now be known as former Manchester United player Wayne Rooney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back