Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

You look at the standard for the top teams in that position and Rooney is nowhere near it. I understand why people like him but for me it's blue tinted glasses. I predict by the year's end the majority will want him moved on.
Big time. He hits a pretty pass every now and again. But all you have to do is look at that 2 game stretch without a shot on target and see that he isn't the required standard.

Think he feels he's the best player in the squad and had to do everything. To be fair, he's always been that player. At United he had quality around him, including a second striker. There, he could do this running to the wing and crossing the ball in, because there would be another striker and running midfielders. We have neither so he really should just stick in the box the majority of the time.

It's happened every game this season, so koeman really should do something about it instead of shouting for him to just stand up front.

That night out has ruined our season, we've been crap ever since.

Seriously, I don't include him in the list of players who are under-performing, he's clearly trying hard in every game and does create a few chances it's just there's no one there to ever link up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back