2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message this signing sent out, [Poor language removed] all over Everton and we'll pay you millions when you're way past it and we'll make you captain, deserve to be relegated this shithole of a club.

This was always the biggest worry.

When Lukaku, a striker approaching his peak age was on half of what this inferior clown is receiving, that is bound to cause rifts in the squad.
Calculate in the issue of half of the squad being new to the club and you have the perfect storm for disaster.
We are not a bottom 3 squad on paper but this is certainly a bottom 3 'team' due to issues off field as much as on.

I am surprised Walsh is still in a job as he is as much to blame as Koeman for creating such an unholy mess of what was a decent platform to build from.

We need a really strong and charismatic manager in asap. It would be worth shelling out similar to the Gylfi fee now for the right manager, in order to arrest this mess before it becomes too late. Relegation would finish this club.

He must be over the moon with this move......anyone who questions why he went to Man Utd have a look at the state of us.
I think he’ll walk away, doesn’t need this [Poor language removed]......especially being dropped by the football genius that is David Unsworth

He must be over the moon with this move......anyone who questions why he went to Man Utd have a look at the state of us.
I think he’ll walk away, doesn’t need this [Poor language removed]......especially being dropped by the football genius that is David Unsworth

Can you please explain that post because it makes very little sense? He has contributed directly to this mess by being dreadful, and he was dropped because of that also. What do you mean "he doesn't need this"??? Tell you what we don't need, his sorry fat lard arse bouncing round like he owns the place.

Can you please explain that post because it makes very little sense? He has contributed directly to this mess by being dreadful, and he was dropped because of that also. What do you mean "he doesn't need this"??? Tell you what we don't need, his sorry fat lard arse bouncing round like he owns the place.

OK.....thanks for that

Honestly thought he'd be a great signing, just pinging balls around and slotting in through balls.

Sadly, we don't have any wide players for him to ping balls out to and there is no striker for him to slot through balls to, so he's completely wasted and pointless even starting or playing right now.

This in a nutshell.

I was watching him last night and trying to work out where he was supposed to be playing and what he was supposed to be doing.

Other than taking corners, he just looked lost.

I don't understand why we signed this useless, over the hill waste of space has been. Anyone with half a brain could see this lump was finished a couple of years ago. It's no wonder people laugh at us, we're a bloody joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back