Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Wayne,

I will never forget you leaving us all those years ago for the mancs, but I do understand why you did it, so I forgave you years ago, be all you can be Wayne.

I want to forgive I truly do and piece by piece my heart is becoming whole again ( searches for Corrs album and the classic "your forgiven not forgotten" )

p.s don't forget to sign off your Dear Wayne posts with your name.

Totally understand why he left to join the mancs and I cannot blame him at all for it.

To be honest, I thought he was past it and would be a bad signing for us. Glad he is proving me wrong. He looks keen and fired up and these goals are helping.

I want to forgive I truly do and piece by piece my heart is becoming whole again ( searches for Corrs album and the classic "your forgiven not forgotten" )

p.s don't forget to sign off your Dear Wayne posts with your name.

Wayne knows who I am!!!!!!!!!!

Life is too short for holding major grudges, unless its Ian Rush, I will hate him till I take my last breath.

Considering how few total shots and shots on target, he's doing really well. Also consider the deeper role he's been playing and it's quite impressive. Couple pens in that though.

upload_2017-12-14_17-53-33.webp

Great to see Wayne scoring regularly again...

He is back where he belongs....
Once a blue always a blue....
Rooney is blue, Rooney is blue....Rooney is blue...

I was in the Anney Road Sunday and when we got the pen I knew he'd score just because it was him. Lovren kicked the ball away complaining, ref gets surrounded, Milner stood over the spot for some reason, all the usual tactics while referee tried to gain control.

Rooney, just stood inside the D. Mignonet bounced on the line, touched the crossbar so that it was shaking. Looked unfazed by all the nonsense going on around him. Rooney had his hands on his hips, wiped his sleeve under his nose. Ran up and twatted it straight down the middle.

I just loved it, then, now and for a long time yet. Yeah, he's a good player alright and hasn't had the credit for the pass that put DCL through before he was assaulted inside the box. Loads of talk about whether he was pushed or went down easy, but not much said about the laser like delivery that put him there. Funny that.

Easy to criticise I reckon but takes more to recognise how good he really is. Top player.

its not impossible, unless you are being literal. 3 in 2, or 6 in 4, 9 in 6, I can go on and on if you want mate.......just saying

haha, all jokes folks

Please carry on... I'm starting to get it... carry on giving examples of numbers of a ratio of 1-1.5 and I said "in a match" well I actually said "is a match"

I was only taking the piss as I'm bored at work anyway. I know what you meant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back