Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Wazza is having a purple patch.

We need someone else chipping in with goals though because Wayne can't keep us going on his own all season.

The goal last night illustrates in many way never mind the age Rooney has still got that touch of class. I can think of no other forward in the prem would have had the instinct to close on the fumble, most would have just stood looking.

Spent 13 years hating him.

The lessons about life that a young Evertonian had to go through when he held up that United shirt were too much to mention, especially when I was in a school full of the glory hunting skiprats, Rooney was the only thing I had that they didn't, I can't even explain the pain.

Hate him

The goal last night illustrates in many way never mind the age Rooney has still got that touch of class. I can think of no other forward in the prem would have had the instinct to close on the fumble, most would have just stood looking.

True that, he is hungry for goals, Lukaku would of been standing still pointing

Still standing by the fact that he needs a better chant than 'Rooney, Rooney, Rooney', though. I mean, we won't ever sing it like, but get your thinking caps on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back