Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the Anney Road Sunday and when we got the pen I knew he'd score just because it was him. Lovren kicked the ball away complaining, ref gets surrounded, Milner stood over the spot for some reason, all the usual tactics while referee tried to gain control.

Rooney, just stood inside the D. Mignonet bounced on the line, touched the crossbar so that it was shaking. Looked unfazed by all the nonsense going on around him. Rooney had his hands on his hips, wiped his sleeve under his nose. Ran up and twatted it straight down the middle.

I just loved it, then, now and for a long time yet. Yeah, he's a good player alright and hasn't had the credit for the pass that put DCL through before he was assaulted inside the box. Loads of talk about whether he was pushed or went down easy, but not much said about the laser like delivery that put him there. Funny that.

Easy to criticise I reckon but takes more to recognise how good he really is. Top player.

Milner said something as he walked past. The finish replied "koff Milner you boring tit"

Let's be honest, he was on a hiding to nothing coming back to Everton and could gave definitely chosen a different option and an easier option. But he's here, he's putting in a tonne of effort, slotting goals with his head, 1 yard out, 50 yards out, easy goals, hard goals, pens and I'd rather have him here than not.

Milner said something as he walked past. The finish replied "koff Milner you boring tit"

Let's be honest, he was on a hiding to nothing coming back to Everton and could gave definitely chosen a different option and an easier option. But he's here, he's putting in a tonne of effort, slotting goals with his head, 1 yard out, 50 yards out, easy goals, hard goals, pens and I'd rather have him here than not.
Brill.

I loved Dirty Dave, I loved Alex & Royston, I loved Big & Little Dunc, I love Barkley. With the exceptions of Bale & Gazza, Rooney is the best
British footballer ever!

I was gutted when he came back for a number of reasons, all of which do not matter cos I’m always right. So STFU.

Interview with Alan Brazil on Talksport on Sunday morning (presumably recorded). One hour long. Should be interesting. Even if not, it's another illustration of something Rooney gives us -- media exposure.

Please carry on... I'm starting to get it... carry on giving examples of numbers of a ratio of 1-1.5 and I said "in a match" well I actually said "is a match"

I was only taking the piss as I'm bored at work anyway. I know what you meant

I know, I also was taking the piss,

"all jokes folks"

Dear Wayne,

I love looking into your crystal blue eyes and imagining how life would have been for all of us if you had been born an oxen instead of the little genius footballer you truly are. Thank you for giving every other jug-eared bloke on this planet hope that we can make something out of ourselves. My giant jug ears got boiling red and hot when you put the RS in their places. Remember the good times we had when I revived your career on the FIFA? I'll never forget that. Kick on, Wazza!

Love you, m8

LadFromVienna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back