Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs peddling in the summer - is simply finished at this level. 150k a week off the wage bill could go towards a genuinely top class player.

His signing for me shows everything wrong about this club - most top teams pay that wage for a top player in their prime - we pay it for an over hill has been and parade it around like a big deal.

Pound for pound i think he is a poor signing, i suspect the rigors of a PL are a pace beyond him now. He is our top earner on 150k with that price tag you have to performances and end product, there hasn't been enough of it. I suspect he will ride out the gravy train until next summer.

Not pretty to watch, he looks every bit the journeyman and he’s only going to continue to decline. Whatever happens with him in the summer I’m glad I got to see him in an Everton shirt again and he’s had some great moments this season. His goal against Stoke on the opening weekend. His wonder-goal to complete his hatrick against West Ham and his near identical goal against Arsenal.

Who's are top goalscorer? I forgot.

It was quite predictable tbh. He had a bit of a Renaissance in the first few months and racked up a good few goals. Lived off the buzz of being back and it gave him a boost.

But he hasn't scored since before Christmas now and his form has been appalling. I'm not sure it's going to return. That is the conundrum.

He can still do a job for us, he needs a goal to get his momemtum back...

Noticed he has been getting in the box a bit more in the last two games...

He can still do a job for us, he needs a goal to get his momemtum back...

Noticed he has been getting in the box a bit more in the last two games...
Our box? Must be, because you certainly can’t say the opposition’s!

Get this fat drunk out of the club ASAP. Should never have been allowed to wear the Everton shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back