Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true then what a crook. At the very least he could of waived off the last year of his wages given that he grew up a blue and is getting paid a shed load to play for DC united anyway.

I bet you when he joins them he will come out with "I turned down china and higher wages just to play at DC united". This man has no loyalty what so ever.
Players like le Bron left but they came back to win with their hometown club, Rooney left came back when he was finished and is now asking for money to leave.
ABDOLUTE DISGRACE.

He turned down China last year only because he didn't want to go there and live there and he could keep his United salary and stay in the north west by moving to Everton. Now a longer contract is on the table and he's using it as leverage with Everton.

That’s exactly what I’m fearing.

Reading between the lines of journos as well who've broke the story (probably from Stretford) it's about who replaces him as well and getting assurances he'll be first pick next season. It's not just about Allardyce but about him wanting to know whoever is managing Everton next season will value him.

It may have been a mistake to include him in all the advertising for next season's home kit. lol

I generally don't compromise my mate and ask him if he's heard anything. He normally tells me if he wants too. He tends to have more to do with the U23 and the ladies team, so he's not up there as a full ITK anyway.
Is he tall with Black hair and Spanish or French?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back