Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he is only floundering about because he wants assurances that he will be first choice, I don’t ever want to see him in blue again. That is exactly the type of attitude that will keep us from getting anywhwere. You earn the shirt by being the better player. If a mediocre player holds that kind of power, you are screwing yourself by keeping him around.

If ever there was doubt that football is all about business and the bottom line, this puts that doubt well and truly to bed.

Dont think there has been a doubt about that for quite a while. It gets dressed up as "ambition" "the next level" etc, but bottom line, is cash.

Personally, and based on nowt, I reckon Spurs fans might be realising that pretty soon. Us as well probably.

You'd think he'd actually think a bit more about what he was going to say though. He's forever giving people a stick to beat him with.

Exactly it was a bold uneducated statement from someone who in my opinion knows little about football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back