Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Rooney ends up having a good season, I'll never post here again.

You've got to put sentimentality aside for a minute - he wouldn't get into any side in last season's top 8. Then why is he good enough for us?

We call the RS deluded and rightly so - but some of you are behaving in exactly the same manner when it comes to Fat Waz and it's weird.

Wayne offers much more than the likes of Niasse and is a good squad player, but he was never going to be the player he was 13 years ago. We got him for free FFS.

All we can ask is that he gives 100% in every match that he plays for us. And he does.

We should be pointing the finger of blame at Mr Koeman or Mr Walsh for failing to replace our 25-goals-a-season striker. That could cost us dearly.

Wayne offers much more than the likes of Niasse and is a good squad player, but he was never going to be the player he was 13 years ago. We got him for free FFS.

All we can ask is that he gives 100% in every match that he plays for us. And he does.

We should be pointing the finger of blame at Mr Koeman or Mr Walsh for failing to replace our 25-goals-a-season striker. That could cost us dearly.
Lol, so does Joey Barton, shall we drag him out of the bookies for a kick about?

I think Koeman will persevere with Rooney until he's 100% fit and works out where to play him. If he can't work out the latter, I don't expect him to be starting into October.

This is what I dont understand, he has replaced Kone, Niasse and Valencia, but some are expecting far too much from him, if he could play as good as some expect he wouldnt of been a free player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back