Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the management have clocked on that Gana and Schneiderlin cannot play effectively together, and that Davies isn't ready to start games yet. Especially with Bolasie coming back to nab a starting spot, it makes sense for Rooney to play essentially between Gana and Sigurdsson, basically pulling the strings in midfield and allowing Gana to do the clean-up work.

Pickford
4 man defence
Gana
Rooney
Bolasie Sigurdsson Lennon
Striker​

FB_IMG_1513184929510.webp

I hope the management have clocked on that Gana and Schneiderlin cannot play effectively together, and that Davies isn't ready to start games yet. Especially with Bolasie coming back to nab a starting spot, it makes sense for Rooney to play essentially between Gana and Sigurdsson, basically pulling the strings in midfield and allowing Gana to do the clean-up work.

Pickford
4 man defence
Gana
Rooney
Striker​

Gana And Schneiderlin are both starting tonight.

Pickford
4 man defence
Gana
Rooney
Striker​

Personally I don't think you can ask Gana to cover the width of the pitch by himself.

Play Rooney next to him who can at least stay tucked in and tight and when the opposition have the ball.

DCL, for all his inconsistencies in front of goal (understandable ones), has to start as he offers an outlet.

Started really slow, but he grew into the game. That header to Cuco though... we can't have one of those every game. He and Sigurdsson seem to finally be building somewhat of an understanding which is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back