We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just give up now if i were you mate, unfortunatly most of the tits on here couldn't recongnise a decent manager if one walked up to them and slapped them in the face with a win ratio and CV better than Martinez.

Which is highly likely as there are so many of them to choose from.

I think they've all been drinking too much Davek flavoured kool-aid.

When you've got Colemole as an ally you got to realise that you're done Ian.

Lob him a tit grenade and exit out of here and you'll save face.

I didn't state an opinion I stated a fact Koeman finished above us last season and is currently above us Hughes finished above us last season and is currently 1 point behind us, yet you're satisfied with Martinez

Hughes also finished 22 points and 4 places behind us in 13/14, but I guess that's irrelevant.

Satisfied? I wouldn't say that, but I will say that I think he's capable of moving us forward, and I really like the direction he's taken with a lot of his signings. I don't think it's panic time by a long stretch. We've gone through a tough spell of games to start the season and suffered through many injuries along the way.

I expect the results to improve as we approach Christmas, and I certainly won't go on an embarrassing meltdown on the internet after a 1-1 draw away to West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back