We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF you questioned Koeman and Hughes yet never responded when I tried to explain. Yet I have watched a few matches with a few different Americans and they were all high 5's and 'at least we tried' in attitude they'll never get the passion despite being really nice people.

Spot on.

You just have to nod and smile, really. It's a different culture that they don't really get, it'd be like me talking about baseball or how to shoot teenagers.

Do wot? I didn't respond to you because you gave a silly answer.

What's this about Americans?
I said Koeman is currently above us and finished above us last season and Hughes us a point off us and finished above us last season yet you wrote my opinion completely off.

I said Koeman is currently above us and finished above us last season and Hughes us a point off us and finished above us last season yet you wrote my opinion completely off.
Keep on fighting Ian.
The clique get tired around 10pm when they put match of the day on, relax a bit.

You've got the momentum here lad.

wow

the fact is in our last 50PL games we have won 16 which is in and around 33% win ratio which with this squad is pathetic IMHO

LOL any crack how about failing to win in 34 of his last 50 PL games, that's not a crack that's a huge gap.

Imagine being satisfied with not winning 34 of last 50 PL Games top blue you.

So are you saying 16 wins from 50 is good enough for Everton?

I only started by saying that today was our 50ty game since the end of the glorious 13/14 season and we have won 16 of them and with this squad IMHO that isn't good enough although it seems many think it is.

Yet again only 16 times in the last 18 months

I only stated a while ago that 16 wins in 50 pl games isn't good enough and people who disagreed escalated from there and i have tried to stand my corner

So you are basing your opinion on one season? Why not choose the season before? So by your theory Brenda would be a great option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back