We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say what? It proves that I disagree with your opinion and didn't think it warranted a response.
I didn't state an opinion I stated a fact Koeman finished above us last season and is currently above us Hughes finished above us last season and is currently 1 point behind us, yet you're satisfied with Martinez

I didn't state an opinion I stated a fact Koeman finished above us last season and is currently above us Hughes finished above us last season and is currently 1 point behind us, yet you're satisfied with Martinez

I'd just give up now if i were you mate, unfortunatly most of the tits on here couldn't recongnise a decent manager if one walked up to them and slapped them in the face with a win ratio and CV better than Martinez.

Which is highly likely as there are so many of them to choose from.

I think they've all been drinking too much Davek flavoured kool-aid.

Christ in a bike every Evertonian is basing their opinion on one season

That's what you're doing though, mate.

This season is far from over, so your "50 games" argument is pretty much only representative of one season.

You've every right to be sceptical, just arguing it in a silly way.

I don't see how you think Hughes would seriously improve us he has had backing at Stoke and is doing no better so why you want him here?
I look at their squad and ours, IMHO the have no right to be anywhere near us this or last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back