We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods plz change title 2 "the massacre of Ianefc"
I'm holding my own here. Would have been easier to job it, got hammered for the Koenan
Mods plz change title 2 "the massacre of Ianefc"
TBF I'm trying to hold my own at least I try to offer reasoned responses. A few moments ago I was picked up by my Koeman and Highes comments tried to respond yet no one has got back to me on those issues rather unsurprisingly

That's fine but don't tell me something special us happening here with these young players if you then a knowledge in your very next post that they can/will be on their way.

I would rather chat Zeppelin with you mate.

I didnt say "special". I said "something". It looked different, it felt different. Not better, nor worse, but different. The first few games were nothing great in terms of results, but then that season exploded. Summed up by Coleman and his keepy uppies against Arsenal.

That showed me, at least, that something was happening. Now last season was tripe. And as I said, it baffled me.

But. So far, the evidence in front of me is a young, talented, yes expensive, squad, that looks capable of the form and vigour of season 1.

I'm holding my own here. Would have been easier to job it, got hammered for the Koenan

TBF I'm trying to hold my own at least I try to offer reasoned responses. A few moments ago I was picked up by my Koeman and Highes comments tried to respond yet no one has got back to me on those issues rather unsurprisingly
Wanting that beaut Hughes as our manager is equally as bad as wanting Bilic mate. If you know your history like.

There is no problem. We've played very tough fixtures, gotten through with our pride and points total intact, and are in the quarterfinals of a cup. We have had a pretty darned good start to the year all told.

We've had a fantastic season, we've had a crap season, and we are on our way to what looks like it could be a good season. I really don't understand the complaints aimed at the manager. This is just a bit below the best case scenario, and I don't see any problem with that

He thinks he's holding his own because people aren't responding to his ridiculous tripe. L O L
TBF you questioned Koeman and Hughes yet never responded when I tried to explain. Yet I have watched a few matches with a few different Americans and they were all high 5's and 'at least we tried' in attitude they'll never get the passion despite being really nice people.

I have watched a few matches with a few different Americans and they were all high 5's and 'at least we tried' in attitude they'll never get the passion despite being really nice people.

Ron-Burgundy-what-did-you-say-GIF-Anchorman.gif

TBF you questioned Koeman and Hughes yet never responded when I tried to explain. Yet I have watched a few matches with a few different Americans and they were all high 5's and 'at least we tried' in attitude they'll never get the passion despite being really nice people.

Do wot? I didn't respond to you because you gave a silly answer.

What's this about Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back