We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree TBH we ARE doing alright. Does anyone know who holds the current 'we're doing alright' trophy? I must admit, I don't even know what the 'we're doing alright' trophy looks like.

But the thing is, I genuinely believe that some of our fans aren't overly happy with the 'we're doing alright' trophy, for me that is pathetic. After all NSNO Translates to 'if you win 16 in every 50 PL games, then you're doing alright'

So to the OP you're quite right we're doing alright. Should we continue to win just under 1 in 3 we shall ( and I guarantee this) we shall continue into a future of nothingness. I for one cannot wait.

I agree TBH we ARE doing alright. Does anyone know who holds the current 'we're doing alright' trophy? I must admit, I don't even know what the 'we're doing alright' trophy looks like.

But the thing is, I genuinely believe that some of our fans aren't overly happy with the 'we're doing alright' trophy, for me that is pathetic. After all NSNO Translates to 'if you win 16 in every 50 PL games, then you're doing alright'

So to the OP you're quite right we're doing alright. Should we continue to win just under 1 in 3 we shall ( and I guarantee this) we shall continue into a future of nothingness. I for one cannot wait.

Must be tough taking 25 years to come to terms with the fact Everton aren't in the title race mate.

Still, nil satis and all that.

We've got 2 points more than the equivalent fixtures last season. Performances generally improved. Need to pick up big points from the next 7 and then see where we are.

Imo we seriously have to step it up a gear. Should've had more points to date than we currently have. Not saying that the results weren't fair on us, but not satisfied about our current points tally. Still, we do have every chance of moving onwards from now on.

Behave the squad we have and had last year could have and should have gained a better record than that? Or do you disagree?
you missed out would have.

You are an Evertonian. It is your god given right to be a moaning cry arse. Nothing else. No should haves, no could haves, just misery.

The sooner you accept this and move on, the better.

Hahahaha. Stalin was a crazed dictator DO YOU AGREE?
I do, he had people around him who mis-informed him. I will not allow you (no matter how wonderful/popular) to teach me that I should be accepting of 64 points from the last 150. I'll leave that for the non expecting ambitionles folk.

I don't think we are doing alright. We're doing boss then doing poop it's just averaging out. People see the bossness and want more of it then have to watch the second half of West Ham and die a little inside. El Fraudo needs some consistency, oh and to work on corners.

I think after a bad season and a tough run of opening games so far we've done fine. I think 5th/6th is well within our reach this season, and anyone with half a brain would realise that's realistically the best we're going to get until we get any investment.

We're in the quarters of the League Cup with a (touches wood) favourable fixture standing between us and a semi final.

The emergence of some fine young players this season is what has really caught my attention though. We've got potentially one hell of a squad. Just think we need a bit of proven quality in there to help them along.

So, we're all assuming that Galloway, Stones, McCarthy, Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku have all peaked then?

Shame. They had so much potential.

If only they could have had more games together to learn and understand each other's game and more about premier league football.

Ah well, 8th will have to do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back