We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSBB should really be all over our badge.

Not so bad bro.

I have just been mentioned in a post that ended with Jeez, if it had been in a post that mentioned the word Bobby I genuinely think my head would have fallen off

Which is 'Nec ita mali sunt , fratris' in latin.

Is it? Have you the stats?

tonman.webp

No it's 136 from 264 in total judge as you will, but at some point the first 72 gas to become an anomaly. Or will we be relying on those stats in 3 years?

Moyes was a better manager because with his settled 11 years to build team he managed 7 more points from a possible 264 during his last 2 seasons and the end part of the one before them.

Theres nothing in it mate and we knew that was the best Moyes could do yet we are still in the early days of Martinez's transition.

think we are doing OK considering the games played to date and the changes we have had to make in defence all season. At this stage last season we had an easy runs of games till new year and we plummeted. Can't see it happening this season with a younger squad and some players to return fresh.

He only signs Wigan players and his teams can't defend though.

As it said it all stems back through some not wanting him to begin with as they were very weirdly wanting some Portuguese manager they hadn't heard of until three weeks before, the complete and utter texans.

Try reading the new manager thread from the last week of May in 2013. It's boss. Here I'll link it.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/moyes-potential-replacement.53652/page-1394#post-1989021

He has won 37 from 88 league games in charge which isn't bad. But given the first 21 of this came in the first 38 and the next 16 can from the following 50 am I being a 'worrier' by being concerned by that slide??????

just enjoy the picnic, mate :cheers:

Moyes was a better manager because with his settled 11 years to build team he managed 7 more points from a possible 264 during his last 2 seasons and the end part of the one before them.

Theres nothing in it mate and we knew that was the best Moyes could do yet we are still in the early days of Martinez's transition.
This squad is better than anything Moyes had to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back