We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, he had people around him who mis-informed him. I will not allow you (no matter how wonderful/popular) to teach me that I should be accepting of 64 points from the last 150. I'll leave that for the non expecting ambitionles folk.
Hahaha.

"Ian can you go the fridge and get me a glass of rose please love?"

"YOUR GENDER EARNED EQUALITY THROUGH A LONG AND PAINFUL STRUGGLE AND THIS IS HOW YOU CELEBRATE BY RELENTING TO BEING DEPENDENT ON MEN SO EASY?"

So, we're all assuming that Galloway, Stones, McCarthy, Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku have all peaked then?

Shame. They had so much potential.

If only they could have had more games together to learn and understand each other's game and more about premier league football.

Ah well, 8th will have to do then.

We should just sell them all.

Hahaha.

"Ian can you go the fridge and get me a glass of rose please love?"

"YOUR GENDER EARNED EQUALITY THROUGH A LONG AND PAINFUL STRUGGLE AND THIS IS HOW YOU CELEBRATE BY RELENTING TO BEING DEPENDENT ON MEN SO EASY?"
Everton related that. 64 from 150 will do for me, no surprise you no mention

Is that our record since Martinez took over mate? Or have you missed some games off his first season where he picked up more points as it doesn't fit your agenda?

I thought we'd covered this amigo.
No it's 136 from 264 in total judge as you will, but at some point the first 72 gas to become an anomaly. Or will we be relying on those stats in 3 years?

That's better!

See, not so bad bro. You really shouldn't let your bitterness over our first Latino manager eat you up.
NSBB should really be all over our badge.

Not so bad bro.

I have just been mentioned in a post that ended with Jeez, if it had been in a post that mentioned the word Bobby I genuinely think my head would have fallen off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back