Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have lost two on the bounce and they have also played away on Thursday night. This is a massive opportunity for us to turn up, like we did away at Brighton last season and Brentford this season. First goal and early goal is going to be so important.

This is a game where every player needs to turn up. Bournemouth winning and Wolves getting a point, I feel we have to get something from this.

West Ham have lost two on the bounce and they have also played away on Thursday night. This is a massive opportunity for us to turn up, like we did away at Brighton last season and Brentford this season. First goal and early goal is going to be so important.

This is a game where every player needs to turn up. Bournemouth winning and Wolves getting a point, I feel we have to get something from this.
We must get the first goal as we struggle to chase games and rarely look to build on leads even when we do score. We have been better away from home.

I think this is the first real bellwether test of where we're at.
We've had a pretty steady first XI and a relatively injury free squad.
Did well against Bournemouth and the usual hoodoos against the RS
so here we are. A good mid level team away from home.
In my book, the first time this season we'll get an idea of where we're at.

Gots to win this. Players should be fired up to do it for Bill (no joke as I think they all loved him) and with a points deduction hanging over us we need to grind out as many points as possible asap by hook or crook.

Must win this in my view after Bournemouth picked up 3 points yesterday.

Getting on 10 points keeps us at the back of the mid table group. With Forest and Palace coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back