Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What the hell is going on with some Blues?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How negative are some off these posts it is so embarrassing. transfer market hasnt finished. we have signed some very good players. some young, some cheap, some expensive, some experienced. We havent finished. Lets be positive writing players off after 1 game is embarrassing. If you cant be positive or optimistic at least give it a chance. Couldnt imagine been this glum all the time never any positive posts from certain people.

It's understandable in my eyes. The trigger has been Barkley - people are trying to sugarcoat it, but we're losing one of the best young players of his generation because he doesn't want to stay. That doesn't inspire confidence in the 'project' as a whole.

Sure, it could be that Barkley is just an idiot, but we also lost Lukaku (whether that's a good thing or not is subjective) for the same reason.

Whereas we are replacing both with either an inferior player in Sigurdsson or a past his prime player in Rooney.

That said, I'm not in the doom and gloom crowd myself, but it depends on what happens between now and the end of August. Another decent centre half and a classy proven striker like Giroud and consider me content.

His generation includes:

Neymar
Isco
Pogba
Dybala
Coutinho
Morata
Lukaku
Kane

How negative are some off these posts it is so embarrassing. transfer market hasnt finished. we have signed some very good players. some young, some cheap, some expensive, some experienced. We havent finished. Lets be positive writing players off after 1 game is embarrassing. If you cant be positive or optimistic at least give it a chance. Couldnt imagine been this glum all the time never any positive posts from certain people.

The original post says "what the hell is going on with some blues" and undoubtedly there are some blues with legitimate concerns.
Reading through the thread though it's obvious that some of the opinions expressed here originate from a seat in a big stand overlooking a pit.
:coffee:
Who's who? Time will tell. Eventually they all go too far and out themselves ;)

The original post says "what the hell is going on with some blues" and undoubtedly there are some blues with legitimate concerns.
Reading through the thread though it's obvious that some of the opinions expressed here originate from a seat in a big stand overlooking a pit.
:coffee:
Who's who? Time will tell. Eventually they all go too far and out themselves ;)

Definitely agree there. It is hard to read on a everton forum. glad i wasn't on this in the walter smith days.

Not one fan I've spoke too who doesn't support Everton agrees we should have sold rom

All have said if we had any ambition we'd have kept him. He had two years left

But we accepted the first bid didn't even push them to get more! And got rid. Bottled it and lost our top player. He will be missed you'll see by May.

But what's worse is we didn't even have a replacement lined up. Even two weeks after he's gone. Madness
We did want to keep Lukaku and we do have ambition, the player has wanted out since he stepped through the door.. we have had four good years out of him and almost trebled our money!!! Good business in my eyes and providing we make the Giroud deal happen then we will be a better team for it..

I am beginning to wonder about Koeman's latest signings, are they as good as we think, I am beginning to think not !!
We'll be fantastic mate, loads of hard grafters closing teams down.
Ramirez needs just one goal to boost his confidence then watch him bang them in.
Top 4 and a cup.

Reactions: JLW
IMG_2833lrg_adj.webp

Scenes from the GOT bedwetters conference. Organisers say numbers were yet again up on last year.

It's understandable in my eyes. The trigger has been Barkley - people are trying to sugarcoat it, but we're losing one of the best young players of his generation because he doesn't want to stay. That doesn't inspire confidence in the 'project' as a whole.

Sure, it could be that Barkley is just an idiot, but we also lost Lukaku (whether that's a good thing or not is subjective) for the same reason.

Whereas we are replacing both with either an inferior player in Sigurdsson or a past his prime player in Rooney.

That said, I'm not in the doom and gloom crowd myself, but it depends on what happens between now and the end of August. Another decent centre half and a classy proven striker like Giroud and consider me content.

tumblr_o7g7hoWYWk1vncji1o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back