WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEW MANAGER???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta should actually become a boss 1st and is a massive no for me,even if somehow he was in a list which he shouldnt be,just because hes with Pep, does not make him a good choice for a boss-was very surprised to see him linked to us and even arsenal lol-we need a clean slate and everyone should go backroom wise-and we should have no DOF for me -Paulo Fonseca would probably be my choice as ive never really heard of him,i dont think till months ago or never took notice

I reckon Arteta would have us playing football at least. We could give him a chance, you never know how someone will perform in the role until they'r in the hot seat, that goes for any manager in the world. yes we fans have opinions about who we would like or who we think will do a good job, but in reality nobody has a clue until they're in the job.

Lets face it, nobody wanted Allardyce but if he was winning his games nobody would care about his gravy. I

Same for me. Though it would be a bit weird to have a manager the same age as Jagielka.

It would definitely be a bit different, but we need someone closer to 40 than 70 to come in. We need someone who can build us over at least 3 years, hopefully much longer. That's why Allardyce was such a bad decision.

I can't see why people rate Arteta so highly and certainly he has not earned the right to manage EFC.

I would prefer Unsworth to Arteta- at least he has managed a Premier League Team and did as well/badly as Fat Sam.

I would go for a young bloke who knows the Premiere and has done well, deserves a promotion and has shown himself to be shrewd
in the transfer market. Dyche or the Bournemouth manager for me have shown that their teams, modest as they are, play with vim
and team spirit.

I can't see why people rate Arteta so highly and certainly he has not earned the right to manage EFC.

I would prefer Unsworth to Arteta- at least he has managed a Premier League Team and did as well/badly as Fat Sam.

I would go for a young bloke who knows the Premiere and has done well, deserves a promotion and has shown himself to be shrewd
in the transfer market. Dyche or the Bournemouth manager for me have shown that their teams, modest as they are, play with vim
and team spirit.
Ppl want Arteta because Pep clueless and it’s all Arteta doing. He sat next to Pep that’s why.

We need a big name manager that’s attually won something and managed big clubs

And today's entertainment was brought to you from Desperate Evertonian Productions.

Arteta hasn't managed a single game in his entire life. No one with a non-record like that is getting this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back