Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ok to think that sacking managers continuously is wrong
&
That most of the blame is not the managers &
Still contend that given the situation we are in, we need an urgent reset and the only impactful way to do this is a change of management.

It’s unfortunate and in no way ideal but absolutely necessary or we’re down.

Amazing how Martinez keeps on landing these big jobs when most of his performances have been sub standard. I am just thankful that he wont be coming here.
Not sure I would even give him such a high regard as 'Sub Standard' I mean he must of been putting some serious work in to find a way of failing with that Belgium squad..
You gotta feel for those Portugal fans tho..

Reactions: Lob

Postecoglu should be seriously considered. At Celtic he has 6 months left on a £2.4m contract so only £1.2m to pay for him. He dominated Australian league (4 titles), became Australian coach and they won Asian Cup for the first time, went to Japan with Yokohama F Marinos who won J League title for first time in 15 years. Took over at Celtic after they had lost league by 25 points to Rangers in 20/21 and he then won League by 4 points in 21/22. At the moment Celtic are 12 points clear. He plays attacking possession based football (Jesus Christ - imagine Everton playing football like that) who falls out with players who play negative football. So he's a winner, he would be cheap and plays great football. Let me think - him or Dyche? Mmmm - Dyche has won nothing, been relegated from Premiership twice and plays predictable 442 hoofball. Oh god, it's going to be Dyche isn't it.

Not sure who runs this account but they’re absolute morons. Tweet so much gash.

I never saw the game last night but watched them against United and I thought Wolves looked decent even though they got beat 1 nil.

Since the World cup the new manager has 1 victory, 2 draws and a defeat compared to our 1 draw and 3 defeats. So it is an improvement of sorts for them considering they were bottom.

I never saw the game last night but watched them against United and I thought Wolves looked decent even though they got beat 1 nil.

Since the World cup the new manager has 1 victory, 2 draws and a defeat compared to our 1 draw and 3 defeats. So it is an improvement of sorts for them considering they were bottom.
They looked very good agst Liverpool last night.
New manager has them playing well.

Postecoglu should be seriously considered. At Celtic he has 6 months left on a £2.4m contract so only £1.2m to pay for him. He dominated Australian league (4 titles), became Australian coach and they won Asian Cup for the first time, went to Japan with Yokohama F Marinos who won J League title for first time in 15 years. Took over at Celtic after they had lost league by 25 points to Rangers in 20/21 and he then won League by 4 points in 21/22. At the moment Celtic are 12 points clear. He plays attacking possession based football (Jesus Christ - imagine Everton playing football like that) who falls out with players who play negative football. So he's a winner, he would be cheap and plays great football. Let me think - him or Dyche? Mmmm - Dyche has won nothing, been relegated from Premiership twice and plays predictable 442 hoofball. Oh god, it's going to be Dyche isn't it.
At least get it right

Dyche hasnt been relegated from premier league twice and has won something

Think people are maybe ignoring the fact their squad is miles better than ours and they were simply massively underperforming before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back