Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that Villa, Wolves and Brighton can bring in good managers like Emery, Lopetegui, and De Zerbi, yet we seem to be reduced to only considering ex PL has beens. Something is seriously wrong with the football networking at the club, witnessed by Moshiri picking Lampard because someone scrawled his name on the wall outside GP. Desperate stuff which sums up the current board to a tee.
No imagination with recruiting players or managers, well run clubs keep lists of potential future managers that fit their system. We have no system.

Mad that Villa, Wolves and Brighton can bring in good managers like Emery, Lopetegui, and De Zerbi, yet we seem to be reduced to only considering ex PL has beens. Something is seriously wrong with the football networking at the club, witnessed by Moshiri picking Lampard because someone scrawled his name on the wall outside GP. Desperate stuff which sums up the current board to a tee.
Thank Jehova we've got a world class DOF who can attract any name in world football based on his vast years of experience at Preson, Derby and New York Wanderers or we'd really be in trouble!

Wouldn't be surprised, kenwright written all over it.
Doing well in the USA as well?
Him or nuno I think.
Can't be Nuno as we won't get him and his men out of Saudi, for me I can't see past Sean Dyche, out of work, no pay offs, but that's brings up the question why haven't we done it already

Can't be Nuno as we won't get him and his men out of Saudi, for me I can't see past Sean Dyche, out of work, no pay offs, but that's brings up the question why haven't we done it already
Edging their bets; waiting on Moyes to get the chop first so they can get him without paying compo, and if it doesn't happen it's not like Dyche has a thousand suitors so there is no pressure to snap him up just yet.

We’d have to pay DC United compensation for Rooney, so it won’t be happening. I’d normally say that’s a good thing, but we are in desperate times.

I would choose Nuno
I would take Solskjær
I honestly think it will be Ferguson and Rooney but
I fear they’re going to stick with Lampard and he’s a busted flush

Edging their bets; waiting on Moyes to get the chop first so they can get him without paying compo, and if it doesn't happen it's not like Dyche has a thousand suitors so there is no pressure to snap him up just yet.
But Moyes losing next week would keep Lampard in the job. And him winning would keep himself in the job. Hard to imagine both going at the same time. Unless it's tomorrow. Let's hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back