Leicester (A) - 1
Brighton (A) - 0
Man City (H) - 0
Wolves (A) - 1
Bournemouth (H) - 3
Arsenal (A) - 0

40 points.

Need 6 wins and 7 draws out of 19.
When you put it like that, it means we have ZERO chance.

We have been beaten at home by the worst teams in the league already.

When you put it like that, it means we have ZERO chance.

We have been beaten at home by the worst teams in the league already.
Sack Lampard. Bring in a proper good manager. Sign a couple of good reinforcement then never say never.

P19 W6 D7 L6

This is barely ok results. We used to do that before FSW and Lampard were here.

Last edited:
Should be looking at people of the calibre of
Pochettino
Tuchel
Maldini
Luis Enrique

but the brains trust will be looking at

Dyche
Moyes
Nuno
Rooneh

Maldini? As in Technical Director with zero managerial experience Maldini?

Aside from that, no way Poch, Tuchel or anyone else of that calibre touch us and franky I'd be questioning their sanity if they even considered it.

Maldini? As in Technical Director with zero managerial experience Maldini?

Aside from that, no way Poch, Tuchel or anyone else of that calibre touch us and franky I'd be questioning their sanity if they even considered it.
I meant Mancini not Maldini although wouldn't say no to Paolo at left back even though he is 50 odd now.

Voted for Poch, only because there was no option for this guy:

fronk.jpg

Changing the manager is not the simple solution people make out, in fact it's delusional to think it's as simple as that.

Firstly Moshiri and possible the board will pick a new manager. That is a terrifying thought.

Secondly, no manager can turn this around unless they are backed with players. Not even the best managers can fix this squad.

Lampard is finished here and out of his depth, and I think we will have to roll the dice, but I think the outcome is the same, because the problems lie far far above the manager.

Turning our attention away from Moshiri and the board at this time would be unfair on the players and the manager, and not taking our duties as fans seriously.

Has the owner zoned out? Or looking at the likes of Koeman/Silva after Everton and thinking managers need time?

Are they waiting for Moyes?

Is a sale close and new owner choice on manager?
Genuinely think they are holding out for Moyes. Be an absolute sentimental dream for good times Bill. And we heard Moshiri this week talk about how important it was that the board were local and knew the club. Moyes being here for a decade checks that all important box.

The reality is something has to change, and the easiest thing to change would be Lampard.

My brother-in-law advocates the Phil Nev / Big Dunc dream team . Now either Everton have addled his brain so much it's turned to mush , he was on a post-match rant or he'd been on the spiced rum , again :hayee:
Knew it wouldn't be long before the "give it Dunc" shouts started up.

I think he would be worse than Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back