Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the owner zoned out? Or looking at the likes of Koeman/Silva after Everton and thinking managers need time?

Are they waiting for Moyes?

Is a sale close and new owner choice on manager?

People laughed when I said it but personally think the Qatari's are in talks for the club / a stake.

Moshiri/Usmanovs Nephew in Qatar with PSGs owner

Talk of Qatar Airways naming rights

DBB mentioning 2 partners for the stadium which will be announced in the coming weeks.

Qatar announcing interest in acquiring a stake in a PL club.

Moshiri supposedly open to investment / held talks with the Peter Kenyon mob.

Lack of any transfer business/paying off the manager suggests to me that rumblings are going on behind the scenes.

Hate to say it but Allardyce is a no brainer for me. Got 47.4% of points available while managing us if he came in and done that again he'd more than keep us up with over 40 points.

This should have been done after Wolves if not Bournemouth. A new manager and new signings should have been ready to go in the new year.
Now it’s just a mess, what players/managers would possibly want to join a sinking ship?

People laughed when I said it but personally think the Qatari's are in talks for the club / a stake.

Moshiri/Usmanovs Nephew in Qatar with PSGs owner

Talk of Qatar Airways naming rights

DBB mentioning 2 partners for the stadium which will be announced in the coming weeks.

Qatar announcing interest in acquiring a stake in a PL club.

Moshiri supposedly open to investment / held talks with the Peter Kenyon mob.

Lack of any transfer business/paying off the manager suggests to me that rumblings are going on behind the scenes.

We def need something to happen mate.

You can seen what can happen very quickly, at Newcastle, when new owners who have a clue and a proper plan can do when they take over a club.

This is exactly the same as last season. Benitez was stuck in a run of horrendous results and was left in post far too long, leading to the farce at the end of January when Digne was sold, then Benitez was sacked about 3 days later, leaving no time left in the transfer window. Here we are again, wasting time in the transfer window, with a manager clearly out of his depth. If they are not going to sack him now, when would they sack him? What are their criteria for finally putting Lampard out of his misery? Not good enough. Again.

We need 8 wins from 19 games. A mammoth task for any manager.
West Ham (A) - 1
Arsenal (H) - 1
Liverpool (A) - 0
Leeds (H) - 3
Aston Villa (H) - 3
Nott Forest (A) - 3
Brentford (H) - 3
Chelsea (A) - 0
Spurs (H) - 1
Man Utd (A) - 0
Fulham (H) - 3
Crystal Palace (A) - 1
Newcastle (H) - 1
Leicester (A) - 1
Brighton (A) - 0
Man City (H) - 0
Wolves (A) - 1
Bournemouth (H) - 3
Arsenal (A) - 0

40 points.

Need 6 wins and 7 draws out of 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back