Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a night's sleep and thinking more calmly about what will happen now, the answer is nothing.

We should not be surprised by this as Moshiri basically said so during the week.

The dismissal of FL would be seen as bowing to fan pressure again and I think he more or less said that won't happen.

They are doing the right thing but with the wrong manager in my opinion.

At least bring in some older experienced manager to work with and guide Lampard until the end of the season, if he doesn't like it, he knows where the door is, unless something is done, we are gone.
Don't think it's trying to do the right thing as much as don't have any money left.

No other club in the league would have a manager still employed with Frank's record.

It's hard to imagine anyone being more clueless about football than Penfold.

Losing twice to Bournemouth and not twisting during the world cup is what will do for us. At that point a new manager will look and think theyve got 4-5 weeks to get the team into shape, get their ideas across and get settled without a panic situation. Winnable games coming up, get the crowd onside etc. That ship has sailed. Any manager looking at us now would rightfully be thinking its too big a job on to turn this around.

Did you not see our last shortlist.
These club managers wouldn’t even come if we were 8th.
See there lies the problem . Under Kenwrights tenure, our fans have been brainwashed into excepting mediocrity .We are EVERTON & we can attract the managers on this list

Has the owner zoned out? Or looking at the likes of Koeman/Silva after Everton and thinking managers need time?

Are they waiting for Moyes?

Is a sale close and new owner choice on manager?
I did have this thought but takeovers could take weeks, if not months.... decisive action needs to happen now. It wont because this board is clueless....

Has the owner zoned out? Or looking at the likes of Koeman/Silva after Everton and thinking managers need time?

Are they waiting for Moyes?

Is a sale close and new owner choice on manager?
This is what I've been thinking, in my more optimistic moments. The inertia of Moshiri is surely down to one of two things:

1. Usmanov's sanctioning has meant he has bigger problems elsewhere in the grand scheme of things
2. A sale is basically in the works

Then I shake myself and realise it's Moshiri and, well, la la la.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back