Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see many of you want Sam Dyche. Take a look at his records please.

The same people will defend this like they still defend Lampard, always a reason it isn`t their fault....

To turn this ship around we need a better quality of manager than Dyche

I see many of you want Sam Dyche. Take a look at his records please.

Frank Lampard win percentage at Chelsea was 54.4% and at derby was 42.4%. Dyche at Burnley was just under 35% overall, that’s with the lowest budget in the league and certain type of player. Did dyche get the best out of those players yes. Is Lampard getting best out of these players no. Like all stats can be misleading unless you know the context of the league the club and the players.

Our main problem this season has been and continues to be scoring goals.
Appointing Dyche would be akin to employing a plumber to fix your lighting.
Futile and nonsensical.
And very dispiriting.

Frank Lampard win percentage at Chelsea was 54.4% and at derby was 42.4%. Dyche at Burnley was just under 35% overall, that’s with the lowest budget in the league and certain type of player. Did dyche get the best out of those players yes. Is Lampard getting best out of these players no. Like all stats can be misleading unless you know the context of the league the club and the players.
I think the lads want Dyche assume he will do a Howe but in reality how many of these bargain base manager can punch above their height? If people want Dyche why don’t we go out and get Moyes back. I think he will eventually get sacked by West Ham.

Perhaps a bit too similar....

1674377350109.webp

1674377372552.webp

But it doesnt, if Sean Dyche was given the job over the WC, Everton arent sat in the relegation zone right now.
Thats what you think, there is zero evidence to back your claim up... that is a belief not a fact

The stats show given the win % and PPG we`d be exactly where we are now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back