Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche couldn't keep Burnley up last year, don't think he'd keep this squad up either

Let’s not pretend his Burnley team were world beaters. We are miles better than that Burnley team he had:

22CA988C-B331-41B7-B959-E0BBD805D073.jpeg

It doesn’t matter who comes in, the club is already in bits. 6 years of bad decision after bad decision.. it’s a miracle we’ve stayed up.
Never mind headlocks, I’d ring the necks of DBB, Kenwright, Moshiri given the chance. Criminal what they’ve done to this once proud and great football club.

Surely we end up choosing what the board shortlists?

I mean...Pierera, Lampard, Rooney, and Big Dunc were the people asked last time.

Silva was always a target so we didn't pick him. Koeman was solid enough before his ego took over. Carlo was Carlo.

And no one wanted Benitez.
True. Usually a gash shortlist. Only surprise was Carlo.

Mate I just want FL gone. Everton can’t win a game and is 19th. This is torture.
Fair enough I was just explaining why I think people want dyche. Most don't think he'll be a miracle worker just make us difficult to beat and be better than we are now which may be all we need to get us out of the sh1t.

We cant score goals mate, so what should you do? Set yourself up to concede as little as possible. Since the restart we’ve conceded 10 goals to Wolves, Brighton, Southampton & West Ham.

Sean Dyche made a habit out of making Burnley hard to beat & nicking 1-0 wins, he’d have done the exact same thing with us, this group of players is BETTER than anything he had at Burnley.
Well he only won 3 out of 30 games in his last season at Burnley before he was sacked and the caretaker guy won 3 out of 7 games and nearly kept them up.
So it's a NO from me regarding Dyche

Don’t let the fans chose the manager. I thought we have learnt.
The fans didn't choose the manager.
That's total bollocks.
A few spray painted on Goodison.
They are not the majority of the fans., and I bet they are keeping there heads down now how things panned out.
At best Lampard was seen as the best of a bad bunch.
Lampard., Ferguson, and a coach who had flopped in China, were the ones on the list.
We didn't make the list and I doubt those three would have been on any the fans had thought up. Maybe Ferguson might have.
From memory most on here wanted Potter and Nuno had a few supporters.
And there is the problem at the root of all this. Why a team in the prem can't get a better list of candidates than that tells you everything you need to know about those at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back