Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lads want Dyche assume he will do a Howe but in reality how many of these bargain base manager can punch above their height? If people want Dyche why don’t we go out and get Moyes back. I think he will eventually get sacked by West Ham.
Does the majority of the fan base want moyes back?. Whoever we get will be working under toxic conditions.

Thats what you think, there is zero evidence to back your claim up... that is a belief not a fact

The stats show given the win % and PPG we`d be exactly where we are now....

We cant score goals mate, so what should you do? Set yourself up to concede as little as possible. Since the restart we’ve conceded 10 goals to Wolves, Brighton, Southampton & West Ham.

Sean Dyche made a habit out of making Burnley hard to beat & nicking 1-0 wins, he’d have done the exact same thing with us, this group of players is BETTER than anything he had at Burnley.

We cant score goals mate, so what should you do? Set yourself up to concede as little as possible. Since the restart we’ve conceded 10 goals to Wolves, Brighton, Southampton & West Ham.

Sean Dyche made a habit out of making Burnley hard to beat & nicking 1-0 wins, he’d have done the exact same thing with us, this group of players is BETTER than anything he had at Burnley.
Actually I would have anyone now because if FL stays we won’t win another game.

Don’t let the fans chose the manager. I thought we have learnt.
100% this, let the club choose, they got it spectacularly wrong with Rafael but we got it wrong with Frank...

Guess the manager table below? Look at those win percentages!

1674377872425.webp

Frank Lampard win percentage at Chelsea was 54.4% and at derby was 42.4%. Dyche at Burnley was just under 35% overall, that’s with the lowest budget in the league and certain type of player. Did dyche get the best out of those players yes. Is Lampard getting best out of these players no. Like all stats can be misleading unless you know the context of the league the club and the players.

Thats simply not true.

Quite eye opening to continue to see posters wanting YET ANOTHER manager sacked due to the inactive board.

LIke something will magically change with a different manager and the same players unable to score.

Swap Lampard for anyone and the forward players stay the same.

I honestly don’t think it really matters , as much as many of us wanted Frank to succeed the one certainty is with him we’re relegated. Appointing someone else gives us maybe a 5, if we’re lucky perhaps 10%, chance of survival . These are relatively thin matters but with this squad , the window closing, our current position and a fractured club it feels like rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic but let’s hope someone makes that difference.

Having watched that yesterday and that performance I’m started to feel like I’m past caring , the players certainly seem to be and the board seem to have checked out weeks ago .

So however it is get on with it and let us try and save this incredible club they’re intent on destroying.

I think the lads want Dyche assume he will do a Howe but in reality how many of these bargain base manager can punch above their height? If people want Dyche why don’t we go out and get Moyes back. I think he will eventually get sacked by West Ham.
Don't think people are picking dyche because they think he'll do to us what Howe has done to Newcastle I think they think he will have enough tactical nouse and know how to get the best out of this group of players to get us out of the position we're in, which has to be the first aim of whoever takes over (assuming lampard is sacked that is).

Don't think people are picking dyche because they think he'll do to us what Howe has done to Newcastle I think they think he will have enough tactical nouse and know how to get the best out of this group of players to get us out of the position we're in, which has to be the first aim of whoever takes over (assuming lampard is sacked that is).
Mate I just want FL gone. Everton can’t win a game and is 19th. This is torture.

Surely we end up choosing what the board shortlists?

I mean...Pierera, Lampard, Rooney, and Big Dunc were the people asked last time.

Silva was always a target so we didn't pick him. Koeman was solid enough before his ego took over. Carlo was Carlo.

And no one wanted Benitez.

True.
But Dyche will not have the same inspirational effect on us supporters as Lampards appointment did last season.
Considering many attribute our slender survival to the supporters passion that has to be factor to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back