Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans didn't choose the manager.
That's total bollocks.
A few spray painted on Goodison.
They are not the majority of the fans., and I bet they are keeping there heads down now how things panned out.
At best Lampard was seen as the best of a bad bunch.
Lampard., Ferguson, and a coach who had flopped in China, were the ones on the list.
We didn't make the list and I doubt those three would have been on any the fans had thought up. Maybe Ferguson might have.
From memory most on here wanted Potter and Nuno had a few supporters.
And there is the problem at the root of all this. Why a team in the prem can't get a better list of candidates than that tells you everything you need to know about those at the top.
I would doubt we`d be in this position if it had been Pereira instead of Frank.... being honest I did prefer Frank given the choice, but it probably was the wrong choice....

1674378810899.png

We cant score goals mate, so what should you do? Set yourself up to concede as little as possible. Since the restart we’ve conceded 10 goals to Wolves, Brighton, Southampton & West Ham.

Sean Dyche made a habit out of making Burnley hard to beat & nicking 1-0 wins, he’d have done the exact same thing with us, this group of players is BETTER than anything he had at Burnley.
We need Dyche immediately! Im sorry but as ive said before Lampard is not experienced enough. My worry is we havent got the money to pay him off, so what do we do....wait until he realises his position is untenable as the board wont buy him a striker and he resigns....thats a mistake and at that point its too late and we can look forward to Rotherham away....

Well he only won 3 out of 30 games in his last season at Burnley before he was sacked and the caretaker guy won 3 out of 7 games and nearly kept them up.
So it's a NO from me regarding Dyche
He is miles better than Lampard.
Had a squad with ten players coming to the end of there contracts. 3 of whom havnt got a club to this day
A few loan players and had his leading scorer sold.
Imagine lampard with that set up.
Don't know if he is the man for the job but he gives us a better chance of staying up than the current manager

Don't think people are picking dyche because they think he'll do to us what Howe has done to Newcastle I think they think he will have enough tactical nouse and know how to get the best out of this group of players to get us out of the position we're in, which has to be the first aim of whoever takes over (assuming lampard is sacked that is).
Think that's a fair summary mate

Draws won’t save us now.
And neither will Dyche.
We will just be lumbering ourselves with a small time manager whose inevitable dismissal will cost us latitude in the future ability to strengthen the team.
I repeat again our main problem this season has been scoring goals and Dyche is spectacularly unsuited to solving this problem.
His appointment would be a dismal suicide note from Everton F.C.
It wouldn’t be merely accepting failure, it would be embracing it.
We would thoroughly deserve relegation for abject cowardice.

Draws won’t save us now.
And neither will Dyche.
We will just be lumbering ourselves with a small time manager whose inevitable dismissal will cost us latitude in the future ability to strengthen the team.
I repeat again our main problem this season has been scoring goals and Dyche is spectacularly unsuited to solving this problem.
10000000% this

I can’t fathom how people think he’ll somehow turn players who NEVER score, into goalscorers.

Draws won’t save us now.
And neither will Dyche.
Would you have said the same about Eddie Howe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back