Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals win games. They have players who score goals.

I really am lost how so few people understand that the manager could be Zidane. But without players who can score nothing improves.

Need signings not a new manager.
Need new signings and a new manager. This team is badly coached and the tactics are none existent. I myself thought few months back just get to January and get few players in and will be all good. But Lampard tactics and game management is poor that won’t change with new players.

Zat you are defending Lampard and you have always defended Thelwell. I don’t see how you think they have both performed ok.

Just need to look at the budgets.

Remove Coady + Tarkowski who cost zero transfer fees.

Then Onana (who looks high potential) and Garner who we havent really seen yet bar good play in the championship.

Where the failure has been is with Gana, Maupay and McNeil.

None of them look to be managerial selections to be signed....other than due to very cheap staggered payments.

If they had more money to spend from the board surely they wouldnt have been signed.

Goals win games. They have players who score goals.

I really am lost how so few people understand that the manager could be Zidane. But without players who can score nothing improves.

Need signings not a new manager.
I think your starting point is wrong. Not that goals don't win football games, but you use Zidane as an example. This is an administrator, not a classic football manager.

I'm pretty sure a manager like Emery would have made Everton a lot better in a few weeks. A football coach's job is to assess the skills of his players, create a system that everyone believes in, and practice it every day on the training field. So instead of using Zidane as a frame of reference, let's use a good old fashioned coach like Roy Hodgson, do you think he would have gotten more out of Everton than Lampard has?

Need new signings and a new manager. This team is badly coached and the tactics are none existent. I myself thought few months back just get to January and get few players in and will be all good. But Lampard tactics and game management is poor that won’t change with new players.

Again though, what tactics can be used so our players unable to score since childhood can magically slot goals and assists?

I think your starting point is wrong. Not that goals don't win football games, but you use Zidane as an example. This is an administrator, not a classic football manager.

I'm pretty sure a manager like Emery would have made Everton a lot better in a few weeks. A football coach's job is to assess the skills of his players, create a system that everyone believes in, and practice it every day on the training field. So instead of using Zidane as a frame of reference, let's use a good old fashioned coach like Roy Hodgson, do you think he would have gotten more out of Everton than Lampard has?

Who scores the goals and who creates them?

KT/FL. McNeil and Maupay to do Richy’s job.

lol

DCL, Iwobi, Gray, Gordon who "signed" them ?

Lampard also doesnt sign players and we can see that because neither of the 2 you mentioned are being readily used by him.

As stated at the time, two low cost low installment signings.

Just need to look at the budgets.

Remove Coady + Tarkowski who cost zero transfer fees.

Then Onana (who looks high potential) and Garner who we havent really seen yet bar good play in the championship.

Where the failure has been is with Gana, Maupay and McNeil.

None of them look to be managerial selections to be signed....other than due to very cheap staggered payments.

If they had more money to spend from the board surely they wouldnt have been signed.
Honestly don’t know what to say to you if you think Lampard is worth persisting with.

He/Thelwell made their own bed relying on Lewin, Gordon, Gray and McNeil to score enough goals. It was always going to end like this.

Honestly don’t know what to say to you if you think Lampard is worth persisting with.

He/Thelwell made their own bed relying on Lewin, Gordon, Gray and McNeil to score enough goals. It was always going to end like this.

I get it.

But again all im asking is...

WHO SCORES THE GOALS.

Yeah we can blame the signings of McNeil and Maupay on Thelwell.

For the low installments who else could he have signed? Probably plenty of players.

Maupay
McNeil
Gana

All flops.

Who can get these 3 playing at the top level every game.

As thats why people arent backing Lampard...he cant magically turn non goalscorers into scorers.

Thelwell has to SELL and reinvest behind Lampard.

Or else were doomed.

How are we supposed to know, you won't know unless you ask these people, I still maintain that a healthy financial package and guaranteed severance package in the event of failure, will entice a top coach, we are still in the Premier league as yet, so who knows who we can attract. Nobody expected Ancelotti.
Well that’s my point in the long run. Dyche, imo would get battling points out of this team, it’s his MO. Then, in the summer when safe, get more progressive manager in

Being joint bottom with this squad is not the time to start appointing managers who are use to big budgets, it won’t work

Simon Jordan claimed to have heard something about him which is why chelsea sacked him
It's funny, that has been going about for a while, there seems to be a genuine reason why they sacked him but nobody knows what it is. So it's either something really bad and heavily under wraps or it's a load of BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back