Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but it’s definitely not Dyche.

How far has this club fallen if they appoint him. What does it say about our aspirations going forward.

Get a proper football manager in please. Someone with credibility and experience.
As I said above, get him in to grind out results with this squad on a 5 month contract. It’s what he does

lol

Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi, Gray, Gordon who "signed" them ?

Lampard also doesnt sign players and we can see that because neither of the 2 you mentioned are being readily used by him.

As stated at the time, two low cost low installment signings.
I can’t believe you are defending him. He is out of his depth and don’t know what he is doing. I only judge a manager by results and he is worse than FSW.

It's funny, that has been going about for a while, there seems to be a genuine reason why they sacked him but nobody knows what it is. So it's either something really bad and heavily under wraps or it's a load of BS.

Divorce + new gf is all we know.

My Chelsea contact has no clue...fans really liked him.

I can’t believe you are defending him. He is out of his depth and don’t know what he is doing. I only judge a manager by results and he is worse than FSW.

So you cant answer the simple question.

Thats ok. But until then...how can you debate.

lol

Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi, Gray, Gordon who "signed" them ?

Lampard also doesnt sign players and we can see that because neither of the 2 you mentioned are being readily used by him.

As stated at the time, two low cost low installment signings.
What did Carlo and FSW do to these players? Did we relegate?

No one sign Gordon. An academy player.

Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi and Gray how has they done under Carlo and FSW?

You said he does not use McNeil and Maupay then why sign them for £35m?

It’s astonishing he won 3 in 20 and you still want him here. You want Everton to relegate.

No one can without goalscorers mate.

Danjuma + 2 or 3 more needed.

The mistake was not having a massive cull in the summer and rebuilding.

That needs to happen now.
He can’t even have courage to make changes at half time until yesterday. Absolutely clueless in everything. Will you be happy when Everton relegate? Give an answer you can say it’s fine you want Championship football.

What did Carlo and FSW do to these players? Did we relegate?

No one sign Gordon. An academy player.

Calvert-Lewin, Iwobi and Gray how has they done under Carlo and FSW?

You said he does not use McNeil and Maupay then why sign them for £35m?

It’s astonishing he won 3 in 20 and you still want him here. You want Everton to relegate.

They would have been relegated if Benitez had stayed the whole season + Ancelotti had 2nd half of the season over a full season.

Again you wrote all our forwards were signed by the management...not true.

Maupay + McNeil were signed on LOW INSTALLMENTS which is how we got them.

Maupay £12mil and McNeil £15mil and i think we wouldnt take a big loss if we sold in summer.

He can’t even have courage to make changes at half time until yesterday. Absolutely clueless in everything. Will you be happy when Everton relegate? Give an answer you can say it’s fine you want Championship football.

Have you not seen the bench lol

The lack of goals is a tactical problem above all else. Frank sets us up for these ponderous attacks that allow the opposition to get into a good defensive block. We’re solely reliant on individual brilliance to do anything beyond that - it’s the reason Gray looks our best player, the only thing he offers is the occasional bit of individual brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back