Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I agree with you.

Also I might even shock you further, that "kin cone layer" should also be fired. He's been here under too many failed regime and has to be held to accountability..
I’m not saying Ferguson shouldn’t go, but which is it, is he a “cone layer” or is he someone who bears some responsibility for the performance of the regimes he’s worked in? Because it can’t be both.

Surprising you’d want an ex player in, especially one who crapped on us at the nearest possible opportunity.
He's retired now and he was a young lad getting agents in his ear etc. Not to mention Kenwright was eager to sell to balance the books.

I think we can finally let this one go.

I don't think Rooney is the answer. Sure he looks good a Derby at the moment but he has a win rate of less than 28% in the Championship. Derby this season, because of the massive points deduction, are like one those teams that get promoted to the Premier League, pick up no points and are then relegated by Easter. At which point they then suddenly start beating everybody because the pressure is off

Appointing him would be very worrying as would giving Dunc the Job because i don't think there is any evidence to say he is tactically astute enough to adapt to different opposition and they way they set themselves up for the game. When he did the job last time despite all the motivation he probably provides, we did only win one game. The majority were drawn. We could be going into that last run of hard fixtures perilously close to the drop zone

I would go for Potter right now as i would have in the summer before Rafael. i just get the feelings it would be like a Moyesesque appointment. We are just becoming more and more dramatically unstable. WE need to bring in a stable undramatic appointment to steady the tide. He has proven enough in the Premiership with Brighton to show he would do ok here. Ok is what we need right now. you cant build and progress on foundations of chaos

Long term. Potter. Let him bring his positive coaching style into this club. Will clearly need to ship out a lot of dross but the club has to start somewhere. A coach/manager who's team ive watched the past few seasons go to city, liverpool, chelsea etc with the attitude of dont give a flying fck who you are. We are here to give you a game. The total opposite to Everton.
No quick fix here. But id like to think we are going in the right direction and have a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back