Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another who has worked previously at Castle Greyskull though

When he was a very young coach making his way in the game as far as I am aware. Doesn't concern me at all. I think he's a very smart coach.

I still want Lampard, but there are lots of decent options to consider if we could be bothered to do proper assessment of the situation and not just reappoint a former sacked manager

When he was a very young coach as far as I am aware. Doesn't concern me at all. I think he's a very smart coach.

I still want Lampard, but there are lots of decent options to consider if we could be bothered to do proper assessment of the situation and not just reappoint a former sacked manager
Oh he is, It's a good shout mate but some won't like it for that reason.

"We" is a collective for those inside the club. I wasn't suggesting the good folk of GOT can save the club, although we probably wouldn't do much worse!

Anyone we appoint could take us down because the future is not ours to know. But there is absolutely no way we are doomed like some are saying. We need 4 or 5 wins between now and May. If we can't get those we deserve to go down and play championship football.

Martinez I’m convinced would take us down. Ferguson would get us the points we need to survive and it would give us time to assess our options between now and the summer. The worry though is that Moshiri then goes chasing someone like Mourinho and we just repeat the cycle of the last 6 months again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back