Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
18 months in club management - no thank you

Would you agree that its fair to say you havent watched Sporting or Monaco under either manager?

You should give Sporting a watch against City (who will likely batter them as Ajax did) to see how they play.

Back up perhaps.
Not because of his talent. It's a big step coming from the likes of Ukraine to here especially when the player is just dropped straight in to a side that is all over the place. Having Digne there would have helped him work his way into the side more.

I think the point is that Mykolenko is not one of these random signings that come out of nowhere and cost loads of money. He will have been on many clubs' radars. Nobody really pays much attention to the likes of the Ukrainian league though (and why would they?)

It may not work out, same as any player, but I get why we signed him.

Would you agree that its fair to say you havent watched Sporting or Monaco under either manager?

You should give Sporting a watch against City (who will likely batter them as Ajax did) to see how they play.
You ignore every point I’ve made with unconnected statements/questions of your own.

The club is run by idiots, absolute morons. Confirmation that we are seriously trying to get the failure Martinez back is all the proof we ever needed. And the fact they were apparently happy to have him do it on a job share basis, christ.

We will go nowhere under these fools. They have no idea what they are doing.

NO MARTINEZ

WE WANT MARTINEZ v2.0!!!

No wonder we keep getting crap managers
Just because you say he is Martinez 2.0 doesn't make it so mate. Very different managers. very different circumstances too. Martínez got Wigan relegated. Potter has shown some promise in the league.

Besides that, Martinez didn't work out here but he wasn't an awful appointment. In terms of our appointments since Moyes, after Ancelotti he was probably the one that made the most sense. It's just to revisit him would be a mistake.

I think we should give it to Dunc, until end of the season. Let him get a couple of loans in. If he does well give him the job. But there will be a better chance of getting a manager in the summer. Potter won't leave now.
If they were prepared to do that I think they would have done it already, don’t you?

Controversial shout but I would much rather lampard over Rooney , his ability to develop younger players is very good
He has a little more experience, than Rooney. He had no choice, but to use his younger players. There was a transfer ban. He went out and bought loads after was lifted.

Rooney is doing well with Derby. With both hands tied behind his back. I suspect, Rooney won't leave until the summer. If he goes down, we'll can understand, if he keeps them up, he's a miracle worker. Lowest pressure managers job., no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.