Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the caretaker manager is fifty and has been content to sit in the coaches seat for quite a few managers without making any attempt to move away from the club and gain some experience as his own man in that position and really prove his worth, Lee Carsley has been a coach at various clubs and is now, or was, coach of the England U21’s team so he has gone from being an every day coach at football clubs to what seems to me as a part time coach for the England U 21’s not much of a cv for either of them at their ages.

Lee Carsley has a disabled child mate and his family come first, that`s why he has chosen the path that he has chosen.

Him and Kevin Kilbane, who also has a disabled child, do a hell of a lot in their own time for the charities that they are involved with too.

According to Rooney he's not been approached nor have Derby about the managers job. If all this talk of interviews already being held are correct it looks like Rooney hasn't made the list.

Lee Carsley has a disabled child mate and his family come first, that`s why he has chosen the path that he has chosen.

Him and Kevin Kilbane, who also has a disabled child, do a hell of a lot in their own time for the charities that they are involved with too.
I knew that, the children will about the same age now,Seamus Colman donated a large sum of money to one of the charities that help these children. Of course his family come first, I’m not knocking Lee Carsley the man I’m questioning his ability as a coach nothing whatsoever to do with him looking after his disabled child.

‘Laugh at Everton’ is the go to mode for journalists because they know it brings in the clicks. Very tired old trick that many are resorting to now. There’s barely a journalist or pundit out there now who isn’t peddling the same weary old cliches about football now.
Mate, Squires creates a new comic strip every week, no club has been left out of it, we actually get away quite lightly compared with most clubs in reality. It was us this week because we are a very public hot mess. If that was about another club we'd find it funny, it's about us, however, so it just hurts. Dave is a misanthrope, don't let him colour your world view.

We all know what's going to happen: Moshiri's 'strategic review' will come up with a Villas-Boas or Valverde type.

….I’m not sure he wants it. It’ll mean he’s ultimately sacked whereas he wants a job at USMFF for life.
Absolutely. I mean he’s 50 now and if he doesn’t go fairly soon and get management experience at another club then I don’t think he’ll ever be in line for the top job.

Doesn’t sound like Dunc is in the mix judging by this.

For me, he has clearly been told he isn't getting it for that reason. I suspect we will see him leave at end of the season if he gets a management offer.

But if that's the case, surely that was the case previously, so either he wanted to stay and work under ancelotti/benitez for the experience they offer, or the board hadn't previously told him he wasn't in with a chance with no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.