Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this, everyone getting giddy about the Bell, Downing and Dell bid but when you break it down they are just robbing Peter to pay Paul like another Super Bloo chairman.

Yes they would probably pay off all the debts to be consolidated in to one debt with MSD, Dell himself and the family have no interest in Everton football club, just creaming off the 10s of millions in interest repayments each year.

The consortium containing Gulf and American investors is intriguing, they aren`t mulling, they`ve gone straight in with a £400m bid which would indicate they have cash, not spending months to put finance packages together. I would suspect that offer is to Moshiri for the club and his c£450m owners loan, obviously little is known at this point.

I suspect there is groups/bidders in this that nobody knows about, probably the ones that aren`t breifing journalists! Why does any bidder want to brief journo`s? Probably because they want to force the deal through quick and feel there is other threats to them being successful. But I could be wrong....

None of the bidders would give Everton an immediate solution, all of which would turn the debt/finances slowly leaving us languishing midtable for 5 years or more. Unless this Manoukian group do have massive wealth to clear the debts immediately which would provide this club with a massive shot in the arm financially and make the move to BMD a real game changer.

IMO

Still pretending to be ITK. Either that or he’s a WUM.

Still waiting for him to explain why the Bell & Downing MSD deal isnt the same as refinancing.

Also why he stated "MSD have Sports Management expertise"

Which I cant see anywhere & if relevanr would insinuate they would be hands on.

Interesting

So someone with a 45% shareholding in one club will invest a large amount in them than prioritise the one where he owns 86.6%+ and isnt investing in.

Sound logic.

Dont accuse me of "talking crap" about something you clearly dont understand as you think youre a "top bloo"
I don’t disagree with your concerns about this multi club model.
Stop ranting like you’re the only person allowed an opinion. Especially when it’s based on something obviously false - that Roma have underachieved because of this guy.

Esk is team Bell/Dowling. He'll say anything to discredit other groups in the process.

The amount of fans who blindly follow his every word on twitter is unfortunate. Although I have no issue with him personally, more fool them.
Agreed. That one is far too transparent.

Seems that way doesn't it - i wouldn't be his biggest critic, always got on well with him and always seemed a good blue, but im able to objectively critically think about any Info i take on from whoever, maybe he could be right, I'm sure he's backing the lads for a reason........................!

Does seem like Paul has some skin in the game.

Maybe im reading too much in to it mind.

I know we don't have too high an opinion of Moshiri, but does he really think that Moshiri will be carrying out negotiating because of something he's heard on Twitter rather than who actually speaks directly to him!!!

Really wish Prentice would grow a pair and go full Ian Ross on 'The Esk'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back