Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question I just can't get my head around...

Given the current interest in the club, what on earth was this 777 thing all about, the pure amount of time it dragged on, the constant bad press, the exclusivity, the extension, the unsecured loans, the fit and proper test etc etc etc.

A month or so ago you'd of genuinely thought they were our only hope, they've even had staff attending games. All this carry on despite their business interests allegedly failing left right and center, Josh Wander and the other prominent fella resigning or getting the boot depending on who you believe, absolute shambles of an organisation.

As incompetent as Moshiri generally comes across, there's no way he's naively wasted months on end on this 777 group, surely.

What's actually gone on here?

Interesting

So someone with a 45% shareholding in one club will invest a large amount in them than prioritise the one where he owns 86.6%+ and isnt investing in.

Sound logic.

Dont accuse me of "talking crap" about something you clearly dont understand as you think youre a "top bloo"
Well.....that's pretty much what Ratcliffe is doing

Yes the Michael Dell link is one thing.

The DFO is another thing

MSD are a third separate thing.

Esk mentioned "MSD have SPORTS MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE"

It seems like a Goebbels type misinformation campaign has been launched.
The Goebbels reference is very , very distasteful Zat.

I genuinely thought you were better than that.

Maybe best for you to log off and have a period of reflection.

Genuine question I just can't get my head around...

Given the current interest in the club, what on earth was this 777 thing all about, the pure amount of time it dragged on, the constant bad press, the exclusivity, the extension, the unsecured loans, the fit and proper test etc etc etc.

A month or so ago you'd of genuinely thought they were our only hope, they've even had staff attending games. All this carry on despite their business interests allegedly failing left right and center, Josh Wander and the other prominent fella resigning or getting the boot depending on who you believe, absolute shambles of an organisation.

As incompetent as Moshiri generally comes across, there's no way he's naively wasted months on end on this 777 group, surely.

What's actually gone on here?

They were giving him the best return simply and their money was real when they were putting in it - doesn't make a blind bit of difference to Moshriri where it came from or what it meant to Everton.

Make no mistake the man will sell us down the river now, if it makes the best return for him.

We need to get out of the mindset that - Bill projected of the "right buyer" - Moshiri's own agenda is getting out of here, with the most money, he doesn't care a jot about what happens next.

777 is evidence of that.

Once I heard Derek Hatton on TalkSport doing Bell and Downing's bidding for them about a month ago alarm bells started ringing.

My view is that their bid is fuelled by the type of ego that landed us with Kenwright for 16 years - another 'local' who had us handcuffed to outsiders with no discernible benefits but a hell of a lot of downside to them.

No to Blue Knights.

I just hope Moshiri makes the right call. Bill Kenwright ruined supporting EFC for the younger generation who have been starved of any success.

I see Bell & Dowling in the same bracket, even if their intentions may not be the same as BK's, they still do not have the funds to turn our fortunes around.

if they believe they do have this then they're fools. If they don't have the ambition to turn our fortunes around, then they are no better than BK and want the club for vanity only.

Pull out the running lads and let those with greater resources sort the club out.

Interesting

So someone with a 45% shareholding in one club will invest a large amount in them than prioritise the one where he owns 86.6%+ and isnt investing in.

Sound logic.

Dont accuse me of "talking crap" about something you clearly dont understand as you think youre a "top bloo"

It can happen mate - look at Textor at C.Palace.

The Premier League is what it is as well. It'll cost him more to buy Everton than it did Roma.

The Dell blag really doesn't sit well with me.

I reckon that was an intentional bum steer and I've had enough of owners blagging fans over the years.

Textor or Friedkin would be my preference at the moment. Even Friedkin at 45% to put the money in we need.

Do we think it was the two lads who leaked it though or could it have been Moshiri, its a dirty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back