Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP i think are the best individual option in terms of sports / football ownership. Thats due to their McLaren stake and owning multiple clubs globally. The only concern with them is the stadium, what would they do with it.

Also they want Spurs which would cost what? £1bil? So they have the cash to wipe the debt off and or invest into players.

The 2 Evertonians coming in with either or both of MSD / MSP would be best.

Otherwise I think the other options are the unknown.

these all unknown you goon

One thing is certain.
Whoever eventually owns the club will be heavily criticised by some supporters and lauded by some others.
There will be loads of "I told you so" whenever anything goes wrong (or right for that matter)
People are nailing their masts to their 'prefered' owner based on speculation only. NONE of us know the details of any bids or how things will work out in the long run. NONE OF US have a meaningful say in the matter anyway. We can only wait, hope and pray that we become successful both as a business and (more importantly IMO) on the pitch.
Take solace knowing that GoT will be sure to be a safe space from such petty tribalism.

your totally on your own here mate.

totally totally

You like Bell & Dowling because you're told to like them by many of the prominent voices on Everton social media. No one has asked any questions of them.

Now ask yourself the question, if Bell & Dowling become owners, do you think the likes of Esk, Paul Brown, Toffee Tv etc. who bat for them wont be rewarded in some capacity via ITK transfer scoops, positions at the club etc. providing they "toe the party line" as it were ?

The likes of Prentice, Sharp, certain writers at the echo benefitted from a relationship with BK when he was owner. I see a similiar situation here, Bell has already been seen liking tweets from Bobble etc. so he is aware of who is prominent in the EFC social media community.

He who controls the media, controls the narrative.

The pen is more mighty than the sword.

Disagree. I want somebody with no connection to the club, I'd rather have a cold businessman who will drag us and our awful revenue/marketing into the 21st century.
100%, while some sentimentality is useful in that the owners will be motivated from time to time to help the club, what we really want is someone who is just reallly good at business and hires people who are. The only way to compete with the sly 6 now, due to the rules, is to increase revenue. Any owner who truly wants to(and knows how to) make money and build a brand will increase our revenue by large margins, allowing us to build a better squad. That in turn raises the brand and increases their value. A well run business means a better team and thats what we need most right now.

Also, to some who doubt it, there IS a difference between an owner without money and one with money. If a new owner can wipe out our debt, and increase sponsorships by 10m a season he can immediately increase our bottom line by 30-40m. Any interest payments is money we can spend towards the squad. Does an owner need to have 4 billion? No. But they need to have more than the cost of just buying out the equity.

Esk (who seems embedded) posted

"MSB have Sports Managerment Expertise"

As a lender this is meaningless.

As a lender its irrelevant whether they have equity in UFC (not "management")

Ergo it alludes to them being hands on.

100% its misleading if theyre just a lender.
I have absolutely no interest in what Esk said or says unless he is a nominated spokesperson for B&D in which I would be petrified.

My brief analysis/ conclusion was based solely on what B&D released to SSN.

You like Bell & Dowling because you're told to like them by many of the prominent voices on Everton social media. No one has asked any questions of them.

Now ask yourself the question, if Bell & Dowling become owners, do you think the likes of Esk, Paul Brown, Toffee Tv etc. who bat for them wont be rewarded in some capacity via ITK transfer scoops, positions at the club etc. providing they "toe the party line" as it were ?

The likes of Prentice, Sharp, certain writers at the echo benefitted from a relationship with BK when he was owner. I see a similiar situation here, Bell has already been seen liking tweets from Bobble etc. so he is aware of who is prominent in the EFC social media community.

He who controls the media, controls the narrative.

The pen is more mighty than the sword.

You missed off Alan Myers there. Who was prominent as a face of the 777 Partners PR campaign.

Even though he denies it.

People hanging off his every word. He knows it as well.

His information yesterday was coming from and/or involved Deliotte, who are working for Moshiri and some of those "interested parties"

A few have made very good points about social media manipulation in favour of whoever is providing the information.
It’s often so thinly disguised it’s obvious who is being ‘sponsored’….
Everyone needs to really think about the sources and what’s in it for certain outlets or persons.
Take these for example.

IMG_8184.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg

Still think (& hope) there's a totally out of the Blue option rather than the ones that have threw their hats in the ring up to now.
Just like Moshiri did and FSG plus the owners of Villa.
Could it be Manoukian and his Global investors ?

Having said that wouldn't totally be against Friedkin or Textor. At the very least they know their way around football clubs and have made a relative success of them.

I have absolutely no interest in what Esk said or says unless he is a nominated spokesperson for B&D in which I would be petrified.

My brief analysis/ conclusion was based solely on what B&D released to SSN.

I dont watch SSN, was that the 'Kaveh' (?) person which i did watch some of on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back