Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you're on the wind up with this machine gun style if questioning.

Radcliffe wasn't a takeover.

He's taken a minority stake in a publicly listed company.

Besides which, he's the head of a multi-billion pounds chemical engineering company (amongst other things) The source and scale of his wealth is plain to see.

Besides, it isn't as though his involvement was rushed through, it took that Glazers over a year to decide between his minority offer and Shk Jassim full takeover.

The ball is in Moshiris court. Once he identifies his preferred bid they'll have a period of exclusivity to examine the full state of the business before attempting to complete any deal.

We'll do well to have new owners confirmed and installed by Halloween. Genuinely.

So calm down.

i wouldn’t of asked

That's called administration 🫣🫣
Not necessarily, i means someone buying the club and paying off all the creditors...

£700m I reckon to own a club worth North of £1bn in a year.... Wouls also give us massive wiggle room not having to service debt and the sebsequent interest every year.

I know it's only for fun Zat but in all honesty I don't think I can register a vote until I know a lot more about all the proposals.
Oh no sorry that was for the General.Election thread 😂.

I guess , in the absence of detailed info , the question may be ...who do you instinctively trust?

MSP , I think.

To be fair their press release isnt gonna say :

Manoukian and his consortium are aiming to utterly rinse the fanbase for every penny and load the club with massive debts while they take it to League One.

True!

But they are all equally likely to be deceptive in that regard, so we have to judge them on their proposed bids, too.

100% equity, rather than debt to acquire, seems promising at face value.

I’m sure we’ll all flip and flop as the process goes on, and further details come to light.

Once in a while youre allowed to take your legal hat off :)

If you had a gun to your head, who would you go for?

"Two Evertonians" with zero business background or experience in sports.

If they were a pair of Londoners I cant imagine the votes they'd have...

May as well be Vinnie Jones and Dennis Wise to me.

Apparently theyre open to others joining their bid.

Money and know-how is what they need.
MSP

The amount of interest in us shows how we were stagnate for years under the thumb of a man who treated us like his favorite train set who no one could play with
The only problem is I have zero faith in the current incumbent doing anything other than self serving, that could be equally as worrying. Nothing tells me he gives a flying one for our future.

True!

But they are all equally likely to be deceptive in that regard, so we have to judge them on their proposed bids, too.

100% equity, rather than debt to acquire, seems promising at face value.

I’m sure we’ll all flip and flop as the process goes on, and further details come to light.
Its a total coin flip until we get more information and we probably never will get more information, sadly.

This is a multi-billion pound industry, it seems unlikely people will make their plans public and if they do, stay well away, cos it means they are utterly clueless business people.

Its a total coin flip until we get more information and we probably never will get more information, sadly.

This is a multi-billion pound industry, it seems unlikely people will make their plans public and if they do, stay well away, cos it means they are utterly clueless business people.

i don’t think any of these are the latter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back