Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago it seemed just a matter of time to be 777, despite all their walls crashing around them, with unpaid staff/players at other clubs, lawsuits, grounded aircraft etc. Etc.
We were led to believe it was 777 keeping the lights on or administration.
At this moment in time i just feel grateful there are people out there who dont see us as a lost cause.
So far we've had 5 potential bidders go public. You can be sure there will be others.

I'm surprised the Qatar 92 foundation who were in for ManU haven't been mentioned yet. Their entire remit seems to be a match made in heaven with Everton.

It really is early days yet even though there has been a lot to digest these past 10 days. I'm sure there will be at least another potential bidder come the end of next week.

It's exciting because we can all see this bright new dawn on the horizon for Everton.

Somewhere on a yacht on Monaco, Mosh man is sitting at a beautiful table, looking over all of these proposals, and windmilling like an absolute mad man! He is nearly out of the door.

True!

But they are all equally likely to be deceptive in that regard, so we have to judge them on their proposed bids, too.

100% equity, rather than debt to acquire, seems promising at face value.

I’m sure we’ll all flip and flop as the process goes on, and further details come to light.
Depends. If the equity bid involves leaving most of the existing debt in place then that might be a worse deal than one involving new cheaper debt used to repay the existing debt. It's just speculation ultimately and the only thing that actually matters is how well the new owners run the club and what their business model is.

Would be nice to have someone pay off all the debts, not have the club pay any interest back, allow club to keep all sponsorship, naming rights, corporate and ticket sales to function and they can have the profits of non-football use of the stadium.

I wonder who the Saudi royal is

Cristiano bin Ronaldo Al Saud?

….one of these lads, be good to see him sitting in the BMD posh seats;

IMG_9362.jpeg

Just an observation. So we could be owned by Saudi and play in a stadium built on a site with links to the slave trade. Funny how things turn out 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back