Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
….one of these lads, be good to see him sitting in the BMD posh seats;

View attachment 260235
I remember back around 1980, walking into my Grandma's house in Bootle after playing footy in the schoolyard opposite, and there is my Grandma serving tea and biscuits to 3 Arabs all dressed in the full attire, sat together on the couch. They were all very friendly but it's a scene that has stayed with me ever since.😅

But hey, its exciting stuff right?

Makes a change from reading boring click bait stories regarding made up transfers rumours.

And at least the talk of Administration and Fire Sales has gone away.

I make two main points @Goat

1. Moshiri was using PR proxies (including Alan Myers) to imply more interest than their was on Saturday. There is maybe 3 main parties expressing confirmed genuine interest, it seems

2. Not one of these parties has yet provided any public details on what their intentions are, yet people are acting like they have and/or are making choices in the absence of information

To my mind it seems no different from the Kenwright years

Where Evertonians just jump at the first thing that "excites" them, rather than looking at the details

Plus try and silence anyone they perceive as "negative". How is that good for the club?

Lets see if the Fan Advisory Boards open questions, elicit a response so people can see some specific intentions from people. Before deciding anything

1. Moshiri was using PR proxies (including Alan Myers) to imply more interest than their was on Saturday. There is maybe 3 main parties expressing confirmed genuine interest, it seems

2. Not one of these parties has yet provided any public details on what their intentions are, yet people are acting like they have and/or are making choices in the absence of information

Where Evertonians just jump at the first thing that "excites" them, rather than looking at the details

Plus try and silence anyone they perceive as "negative". How is that good for the club?

Lets see if the Fan Advisory Boards open questions, elicit a response so people can see some specific intentions from people. Before deciding anything

….i suppose that’s it then. Close the thread and ‘stop being excited’.

….i suppose that’s it then. Close the thread and ‘stop being excited’.

That is clearly not what I've said.

I've said (bold text) :

FFS...

1_Screenshot-2023-09-22-at-194613.jpg

this was prob already brought up

do you think the Saudi links via Manoukian have to do with our siding w Man City on APT (Associated Party Transactions)?

wonder if we did that as a future-facing move, and if that is a tip of the hat towards what was being envisioned

….i’d be surprised if any potential buyers start having Q&A sessions with fans.

Well if they don't intend to do a Q&A they could at least write replies to the questions asked

I've seen people on here making decisions, when they know absolutely nothing about the intentions of some of these groups for the long term future of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back