Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS...

1_Screenshot-2023-09-22-at-194613.jpg
0_Steven-Gerrard-as-a-young-boy-wearing-an-Everton-kit.webp

Boyhood Blue, what more do you want?

I make two main points @Goat

1. Moshiri was using PR proxies (including Alan Myers) to imply more interest than their was on Saturday. There is maybe 3 main parties expressing confirmed genuine interest, it seems

2. Not one of these parties has yet provided any public details on what their intentions are, yet people are acting like they have and/or are making choices in the absence of information

To my mind it seems no different from the Kenwright years

Where Evertonians just jump at the first thing that "excites" them, rather than looking at the details

Plus try and silence anyone they perceive as "negative". How is that good for the club?

Lets see if the Fan Advisory Boards open questions, elicit a response so people can see some specific intentions from people. Before deciding anything
Its still exciting Damo.

Its like when you put the work in and get to see the rat for the first time.

You dont know how its gonna go, but your still diving straight in Damo.

You can worry about the rest afterwards.

Depends. If the equity bid involves leaving most of the existing debt in place then that might be a worse deal than one involving new cheaper debt used to repay the existing debt. It's just speculation ultimately and the only thing that actually matters is how well the new owners run the club and what their business model is.

Very true.

You’re spot on that ultimately, the best bid will be the one that leaves us with the most capable owners. Praying that we finally get people in charge who aren’t clueless when it comes to running a modern football club.

Its still exciting Damo.

Its like when you put the work in and get to see the rat for the first time.

You dont know how its gonna go, but your still diving straight in Damo.

You can worry about the rest afterwards.

I can't believe what you're comparing the purchase of the majority share of Everton Football Club to.

I really can't.

No wonder we ended up with 30 years of Bill Kenwright and then latterly 8 years of Farhad Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back