Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what you're comparing the purchase of the majority share of Everton Football Club to.

I really can't.

No wonder we ended up with 30 years of Bill Kenwright and then latterly 8 years of Farhad Moshiri
We ended up with 30 years of Bill Kenwright and then latterly 8 years of Farhad Moshiri because of a metaphor on an internet forum?

I mean if Grand Old Team is too relentlessly positive for you I don’t know where to recommend you try next. Do Co-Op Funerals have a forum?

I'm more thinking about you and your hypersensitivity to anything you think is negative. Including for calling for people to not be allowed to be quoted in the national press. Or unless you agree with it.

Don't believe for one minute Moshiri has formulated a cocktail of interested parties in order for him to inevitably release a statement saying we've gone with, 'the only offer he's actually got'. Think it's fanciful that people think he'd operate in this way....oh wait a minute.

….We’re a founding member of the game in this country, we’ve been in the top flight longer than any club and the PL have failed in their quest to relegate us. I’m proud that we continue to overcome the odds, I’m nearly 68 and the Toffees have been in the top division all of my life. I can’t for one moment understand how any Evertonian would welcome relegation.

Your assumption is it’d be more entertaining but that’s a dangerous assumption given how some clubs have continued to drop.

There isn’t a single part of my Everton upbringing that can relate to you as an Evertonian. Anyway, back to the takeover and hoping we can turn the corner to better times for proper Toffees.
Exactly mate, I couldn't agree more, I'm even more ancient than you and while Everton have been out of the top flight in my lifetime, I was too young to remember it. I hope I leave this life still not being aware of Everton as anything but a top flight club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back