Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was because at the time the bid was only for 45% and it made no sense due to potential multi-club issues with European competition.

Personally, I think Friedkin will either dispose of Roma or UEFA will come to some sort of compromise regarding multi-club ownership.
He's owned AS Cannes for nearly a year, surely UEFA would have done something by now if they were going to.

He's owned AS Cannes for nearly a year, surely UEFA would have done something by now if they were going to.
Cannes plays at amateur level in France, the problem arises when two entities owned by the same group take part to the same european competition.
Anyway, Friedkin is probably the closest man to Ceferin.

Wonder what set Fredkin group apart from the other bidders to be picked by Moshiri?

I trust his decision making not a lot, but i wonder what they brought to the table that differentiated them from the bidders in his mind?
Might not just be Moshiri, R&M scuppered the last deal so could be that Friedkin’s proposal satisfies a few different parties

He does seem to like the multi-club thing for some reason also.
Either way I would think multi club equity stake has got to be better than the debt based model that777, Downing and Bell and A-Cap were looking at where their shares would ultimately be paid for by Everton

On the basis that this has hit the media a few days in advance of a fully signed exclusivity deal means that, although unlikely, it’s still possible for an alternative bidder.

Cannes plays at amateur level in France, the problem arises when two entities owned by the same group take part to the same european competition.
Anyway, Friedkin is probably the closest man to Ceferin.
Little chance of us playing you in anything but a friendly for a long time.

As I understand it- I saw it somewhere, if I can find it I’ll post it- Friedman is offering all equity, no debt, no borrowing, no financing, no need for credit inquiries etc. Cash (equivalent) on the barrelhead.

That puts any buyer at the head of the line.
Expecting to sign agreement today, Sports Witness.

As I understand it- I saw it somewhere, if I can find it I’ll post it- Friedman is offering all equity, no debt, no borrowing, no financing, no need for credit inquiries etc. Cash (equivalent) on the barrelhead.

That puts any buyer at the head of the line.
They’re in the middle aren’t they
They’re are certainly worse options
& possibly better

It may be a trifle, but the true dividing line between “power club” and “bottom half dweller” these days seems to be “actual company producing goods or services” vs “dodgy betting site” as shirt sponsor. So I’ll be pleased with a Toyota strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back