Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Ben Godfrey speak Italian?
I am fluent in Italian.

200w.gif

Lot of hints from Italian media are Roma would be the groups focus.

However i would suggest that might not be true.

The Prem has many faults but it is the biggest league in the world for coverage/sponsorships/interest in rest of the world.

Friedkin May soon realise the real cash cow is Everton…with prem tv money/potential sponsorship of the new ground/shirts etc

I see no reason why as some suggested he clears our debts and then does nothing with us than gives us loans/frees.

Why clear 400 million debt, pay to finish a new ground to see us finish 12th every season
Well if that’s the case it certainly won’t be ‘Happy Days’

I think it's a very exciting prospect. He's well respected in Italy, there's less of an unknown as we've clearly seen him have success with Roma, and he's a pilot who produced a Martin Scorsese movie, who doesn't love Martin Scorsese?

Wonder what set Fredkin group apart from the other bidders to be picked by Moshiri?

I trust his decision making not a lot, but i wonder what they brought to the table that differentiated them from the bidders in his mind?
I would think apart from the financial benefit they may (or may not bring) from the outside looking in it maybe 1) multi club model as this seems a shared characteristic with 777, and also 2) experience of running a club which I don’t think any of the other contenders have but all speculation of course

There's zero chance we'd be a feeder club given how much money he'll have to put down to buy us, surely if that's his plan he'd buy a much cheaper and less debt-ridden team. I suspect both clubs will be run with the same importance. Having links with such a storied and successful team can only be a positive, as well as a foothold in the best place to find young talent in France.

Wait till he sees us in our first night match under the lights of BMD, sirens blasting, Z Cars... he'll be hooked..
...till we lose like 🙄
He'll bin Z-Cars before we reach BMD that's for sure.

Have you seen what he did with Romas badge?

We're going American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back