Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thats fair, you should always judge people by their actions, not their words.

But to be fair to Danny boy he has backed up his words with some actions.

And I know you aint KTs biggest fan, but we have been linked to some decent players that he sadly didnt have the funds to pull the trigger on, so who knows what the future brings.

…exactly, when your appointing somebody it’s not a case of them telling you how good they are, it’s a case of them showing you how good they are. Evidence.

He signed a stupid exclusivity contract with them ...
Joey, thats a pretty normal business practice.

We have others now, simply cos we remain a Premier League Club.

We would have had less offers in September when we faced 2 points deductions and only just escaped relegation for 2 seasons.

We would have had less offers in September when we faced 2 points deductions and only just escaped relegation for 2 seasons.

….which makes me think Friedkin will surely do everything possible to make us FFP compliant before the end of this month. No idea how he achieves that, but he won’t want to start his reign with a points deduction.

I think way too much is being made of which would be the "top" club, in reality even if this could be defined it would likely make little practical difference.

The man has his fingers in a huge number of pies and I'm sure he will understand the need to delegate to the right people and allow them to run each individual business to its maximum potential.

Maybe there will be times when the two clubs could help each other out but he is simply paying way too much to get into Everton for it to be in anyway subordinate or a feeder. There is money to be made from buying Everton but only if it is run well and with the best resources he can give it, and he will know that.
A straight swap of DCL for Abraham PSR sense for both teams

Yes but why 9 months? Any fool knew they were a dodgy company from Miami ?

Names? Seems like a completely made up bid.
Keith Harris is leading it and this is what the papers say regarding who's behind it.

"Vici Private Finance, a recently established entity, is a multi-family office in the United Kingdom (UK) housing a consortium of investors.

The consortium includes funds from two unnamed Western Hemisphere billionaires and several foundations, including a humanitarian organisation."

I honestly think there's a decent chance he sells Roma to the Saudis. I can see him having gotten tired of the Rome politics denying them the ability to build a stadium. Playing in a shared falling-apart stadium surely has to reach a boiling point for someone who sees stadium revenue as a key to competing in a PSR/FFP world. We have that, and it'll be ready in months.

Meanwhile, we know Saudis actively want to buy Roma, so selling would not be difficult for him. I'm not saying it'll happen, but its certainly a decent possibility hes just reached a tipping point and the exit is easy.

He had an agreement with them Joey, he cant just sign a deal and walk away.

Not defending him, by the way, hes a clown.
My point exactly, only Everton could have an accountant who has to take his shoes & socks off to count to twenty - anyway let's hope our new proposed buyer can set up a board of Directors to see the younger fans see a new era ;)

I honestly think there's a decent chance he sells Roma to the Saudis. I can see him having gotten tired of the Rome politics denying them the ability to build a stadium. Playing in a shared falling-apart stadium surely has to reach a boiling point for someone who sees stadium revenue as a key to competing in a PSR/FFP world. We have that, and it'll be ready in months.

Meanwhile, we know Saudis actively want to buy Roma, so selling would not be difficult for him. I'm not saying it'll happen, but its certainly a decent possibility hes just reached a tipping point and the exit is easy.
I dunno, I think he fancies them both, for now.

That might change when hes juggling the 2 of them.

Will there be a picture of Freidkin at a desk with pen in hand and Moshiri hovering over his shoulder with that gimp smile?
Screenshot_20240614_162454_Google.webp

No.....Just this handsome chap.

I really hope that this is the case.

The dude gets some extra £££ in his pocket and now has Everton with a brand new stadium as his 'premier' club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back