Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha this the feller and his buds who people felt we dodged a bullet on?

Face...this is the ball pool we're in and there's no Saudis to save us

Kevin Malone does not have the money to buy everton.

No, I'm not the Esk. But the fella is not the man for Everton. I know we desperately need change, but the fella will be in bed with all sorts of dodgy characters here.

He had the Dodgers and they were absolutely atrocious. They got sold go Gugenheim, now they have the highest payroll in World Sport and a whole host of superstars.

If you didn't want MSP, this will be similar. Just don't see how he's got anywhere near enough dough.

No, I'm not the Esk. But the fella is not the man for Everton. I know we desperately need change, but the fella will be in bed with all sorts of dodgy characters here.

He had the Dodgers and they were absolutely atrocious. They got sold go Gugenheim, now they have the highest payroll in World Sport and a whole host of superstars.

If you didn't want MSP, this will be similar. Just don't see how he's got anywhere near enough dough.

He would be part/lead of a consortium so he would be backed by people with money not necessarily his

Thought that was Textor?

He's just a loose cannon but actually owns footy clubs.

This feller was shot down because he poorly managed the Dodgers and is seen as another leveraged, remortgage new stadium, US cowboy here to milk us dry.

What I'm saying is...that's the only game in town.

Waiting for The Esk to say "he doesn't have the minerals to take us over" in another fantasy land word piece.

Just did my research on the dodgers

There are 30 mlb teams and they are the 6th most successful side. They won the World Series in 2020 for the first time in 32 years.

They are currently 1st in the national league west. They apparently got swept by the Arizona Diamondbacks last season 3-0 in the playoffs.

They seem to have a knack for playing well in the regular season but bottling it in the playoffs.

Seems like they are the Everton equivalent in baseball to some degree.

Just did my research on the dodgers

There are 30 mlb teams and they are the 6th most successful side. They won the World Series in 2020 for the first time in 32 years.

They are currently 1st in the national league west. They apparently got swept by the Arizona Diamondbacks last season 3-0 in the playoffs.

They seem to have a knack for playing well in the regular season but bottling it in the playoffs.

Seems like they are the Everton equivalent in baseball to some degree.
Didnt he leave the Dodgers in 2001 Spud?

777 we guna be mate

I guess that's where the two investment setups behind him come in, he is just a front with someone else's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.